Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
It is wonderful to meet so many Muslims

sure brother ....wellcome in ur second house...

feel free..weare here one family....

greeting 4m Egypt to USA..

Allah saied:

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full Knowledge and is well-acquainted (with all things). (49:13)

<wasalam Alaykum>

ripefig

Alhamdulillah

It feel so good to speak to someone in Egypt. Allah has blessed you with the Arabic language. I wish I could speak Arabic some day Insha Allah. I was born in the caribbean, my forefathers were from India, but I only speak English. When I migrated to America 10 years ago I meet so many Muslims from different countries. Islaam has united our hearts a long time ago. I love being a Muslim.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
It feel so good to speak to someone in Egypt. Allah has blessed you with the Arabic language. I wish I could speak Arabic some day Insha Allah. I was born in the caribbean, my forefathers were from India, but I only speak English. When I migrated to America 10 years ago I meet so many Muslims from different countries. Islaam has united our hearts a long time ago. I love being a Muslim.

Salam Alaykum...brother in islam...

really it's apleasure to me to meet muslim 4m india..masha` Allah..

yeah brother...Allah saied:

And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood. And I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other). (23:52)
The Believers are but a single Brotherhood....(49:10)..

And hold fast, all together, by the Rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; ....(3:103)

attachment.php

=========
and if wanna learn Arabic that is the start...just click Here

<wasalam alaykum>

Attachments

• fajr-1-.jpg
    fajr-1-.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 120

Serafeddin

:wasalam: and welcome to the site brother, there is so much info here that will inspire you and make you feel good about being a member of TTI family inshaallah. It is addicting:)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Welcome to the website Ripefig, mashaAllah seems you have had a nice and warm welcome already. Am so pleased to meet another Muslim. MashaAllah.

take care

wasalam.

ripefig

Wa Alaikum Asalaam

Thank you, I have never made so much friends in such a short time. This is such a wonderful site. There are so much knowledgeble bro/sisters, I am not sure how I could contribute, but it is nice to just be here.:jazaak:

mr. ok

Dear Ripefig

:bismillah:

Ramadan Mubarik To Everyone!

:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters (Muslims & non-Muslims).

Ripefig, welcome a board, brother. Am pleased to meet you. A brother from India, mashAllah. Please take off your shoes and make yourself at home. What would you like to have tea or soda? By the way, how's everything going? I hope your fine.

I wish Pakistan and India can just get along (as well as the whole world). I think The President of Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf, and The President of India, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, are doing a swell job in resolving conflict between the two countries. Alhamdulila, now India & Pakistan can be united once again!

barakAllah fik

ripefig

Asalaamu Alaikum

Dear Mr OK,

I was welcomed by a few of you as a Brother from India, but I said that my forefathers was from India. Maybe my great grand parents. I cannot speak Urdu or Hindi. I was born in Trinidad (caribbean island). I am not too sure about the politics of India and Pakistan, but I know it needs a lot of work. However I love all my brothers and sisters out there and it don,t matter where we are from. Thanks for the welcome, may Allah bless you and your family:salam2: