CaroleA

Assalamu Alaikum everyone,
I have recently joined this forum and I have enjoyed reading other brothers' and sisters' posting. My name is Carole and I live in Canada. I am very interested in Islam and hope to continue to view new videos and learn new info.
wasalam:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
:salam2:

WELCOME SISTER .MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND GIVE U PEACE AND HAPPINESS IN ALL OF URS LIFE

AMEEN
:salah: :angryred: :SMILY139: :muslim_child: :muslim_child:

hambaAllah

welcome sis :))))

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay here and hopefully u increases in islamic knowledge/articles and eeman too ;inshallah: and fyi we do have a section for sister sensitive issues which u need to register and its for the eyes of the sisters only yeah yeah yeah, and we have Arabic if u dont know them and keen to learn

:wasalam: :hijabi:

AishaR

Welcome to the site CaroleA

You say that you are interested in Islam, well we have lots of useful information here. You may want to join the sisters club, where you can ask questions solely to sisters.

Take care

Aisha

Imad

Hello,

I don't know if you are a muslim or not. what i think , because of the following sentence: " I am very interested in Islam " is that you are a non-muslim who is interested in islam. is this true?

Anyway you are welcome

kind regards,

Imad

azlina_sam

Welcome Sister

Welcome to this great website..:)

May you acquire as much knowledge as possible about Islam..

:tti_sister:

:muslim_child:

Proud 2b Muslim

Assalamu Alaikom ..

Asslamu 3laikom wa ra7matu Allahe wa barakatu,
I'm from Palestine and I'll be gratefull if you let me participate with you and be one one of you society and this grate forum..

Don't forget to ask allah to preserve almujahedeen everywhere ..:tti_sister:

Marwa17

Salam welcome to the website...inshallah, you will be able to benefit as much as the rest of us...SALAM!!!!

Noor to shine

You are welcome sister , Islam is the light that brighten hearts of the creatures by knowing who is their creator with his most noble perfect attributes ...it took us out of deep darkness All praise be to Allah. May Allah bless you and your family

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

Dawoodi

wellcome to TTi

hello Carol!

You are more than wellcome alhamdulillah!

please feel fre to ask any questions if u have any specific doubts regarding Islam.

i wonder....are u interested in Islam because u feel its the truth? or by curiosity? or any other reason?
or maybe you already feel its the truth but there is something stoping you to accept Islam?

if this is the case i would love to know so insha'allaah we can provide you with all the information you need.

:)

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:
Welcome to TTI, we are all happy to have you here with us.
Insha Allah you can benifit from us as we from you.
ENJOY UR STAY!!!!! AND IF YOU EVER NEED HELP WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU!

hypriko

Welcome To True Way

U r welcome to this great website.I think ur choice about joining this site is very well.(my english is very bad ,sorry for this. :) ):SMILY259:

CaroleA

Assalamu Alaikum everyone,
Just a quick clarification. I have said Shahada to another person but plan on saying with other sisters present.
CaroleA