New Mosque

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

Here are some pictures my mom and brother took of the brand-spankin' new mosque built in my hometown in the heartland of the Mid-West US. It is a small town of about 15,000 people, and 22 Muslim families!
new Mosque 001.jpg

new Mosque 002.jpg

mosque 6.jpg

They planned the building for the possibility of future growth/additions if/when the need arises. I think it is a cute little mosque! :)

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Mashallah!!!!!

Alhamdulilah... This is a
Great thing that brings
The Muslims closer and brings
Up the new
Generation to
Be good Muslims.

abdellah007

Masha allah, insha allah muslims family will increses there insha allah.

you will be able to meet few sisters if you re back home somtimes :)

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Mashallah tabarakallah, 22 families! sister you may be small in numbers but you can achieve goals that that will be inherited by generation after genaration through your righteous deeds.And it will be sadaqa jaariyah for you. Allah says in surah baqara (How often a small group ovarcame a large group by Allah's will, and Allah is with those who are patient) ayah 249.

hqudrat

:salam2:
Masha Allah that's a very cute masjid May Allah continue to bless the families in deeds and increase the number of the muslim family in your hometown insha Allah.
thank you for sharing this with us JazakAllah khyran
:wasalam:
:tti_sister::tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:)

mashaAllah, it's cute Masjid! jazakaAllah khairan for sharing this with us:)
May Allah continue to bless the families in deeds and increase the number of the muslim family in your hometown insha Allah.
Ameen,Ameen,Ameen:)
Allah hafiz now and always:)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MashaAllah that is bigger than the size of the biggest mosque in my own island. InshaAllah it will be a place for you to increase the brotherhood in Islam.

By the way, here is a picture of the mosque I am talking about.
omadhoo%20hukuru%20miskiy.jpg

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

q8penpals

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MashaAllah that is bigger than the size of the biggest mosque in my own island. InshaAllah it will be a place for you to increase the brotherhood in Islam.

By the way, here is a picture of the mosque I am talking about.
omadhoo%20hukuru%20miskiy.jpg

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Salam

And the sisterhood too! ;-)