New Muslim fitness channel

wasim_rand

Salaam My brothers and Sisters,
I have just opened up a free Muslim fitness channel. I myself have completely transformed my body from a fat and lazy 197 pounds to a fit and active 157 pounds. I lost over 12 inches around my waist in the process. I would like to share my success story with the rest of my Muslim brothers and sisters by helping them make the right choices when it comes to their nutrition and fitness lifestyle. Please feel free to have a look at my videos as I have created a separate play list for the sisters (handled by my wife) and for the brothers (handled by myself). We have already touched hundreds of brothers and sisters and our little family keeps growing Alhumdolillah.

Please fee free to comment/like/share/subscribe as we are always looking for positive feedback.

link to our free channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MuslimFitness/videos?view=1
Ramadan Mubarak to all.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thank you for sharing.

I have just opened up a free Muslim fitness channel. I myself have completely transformed my body from a fat and lazy 197 pounds to a fit and active 157 pounds. I lost over 12 inches around my waist in the process. I would like to share my success story with the rest of my Muslim brothers and sisters by helping them make the right choices when it comes to their nutrition and fitness lifestyle. Please feel free to have a look at my videos as I have created a separate play list for the sisters (handled by my wife) and for the brothers (handled by myself). We have already touched hundreds of brothers and sisters and our little family keeps growing Alhumdolillah.

Please fee free to comment/like/share/subscribe as we are always looking for positive feedback.

link to our free channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MuslimFitness/videos?view=1
Ramadan Mubarak to all.
~~~
:salam2:

:mashallah:
Alhamdulillah!

An excellent collection
thank you so very much for sharing your link
brother

~May Allah swt reward your good intention~Amin!

and

2ajrwo2.gif

May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!
2ajrwo2.gif

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
All My Family In Islam.

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam.

Adrian

Ramadan Mubarak to all.

Subscribed!