New sister in Islam.

NasTara

:hijabi: Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi taala Wabarakatuh :hijabi:

im a new members in our forum. im born Muslim Filipino from Mindinao staying in Bahrain. Im impressed with the website, It does enlighten me with many Islamic informations and videos. Wish you all the best. Ramadan Kareem.

newlight99

Assalamu alaikum

Sister, kamusta, pilipino rin ako. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!

Ramadan Mubarak Kareem!

dianne

Salam,

Kamusta ka? hope you fine sister,im sister Dianne from Malaysia,can speak a bit tagalog from my homeland east M'sia.
hope you enjoy in here.

wassalam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaahi Wabarakatuhu,

Masha Allaah keep on coming Filos! Welcome to the site you two. May Allaah swt help the less fortunate Filipino Muslims and all the Muslims around the world AMEEN.

NasTara

Salam to all my sis and brod,

im glad and im so thankful for your warm hospitality! i found a website that bring me closer to my lord ALLAH SUBHANA WA TAALA.

thaks you sis and brod.

wassalam

likewise RAMADAN KAREEM

Sparkey

Introduction

Hello,

I hope I am not intruding but I am not a Muslim but have a great respect for your religion and culture. It saddens me that my country is causing tremendous suffering upon the world and feel it is important to utilize the power of the internet to reach out to others. I was pointed to "TurnToIslam" after commenting on a powerful book called "The Israel Lobby" by Mearsheimer and Walt. We are at a critical junction as humans do in large part to the advancement of science. We can make this earth a beautiful place or wipe our species from the planet. I would rather avoid the later and live in peace.

Salam,

Nate

abou haytam

salam

ur welcome and feel free to aske any question, we are here to responce you and teach you about islam.

salam

Hello,

I hope I am not intruding but I am not a Muslim but have a great respect for your religion and culture. It saddens me that my country is causing tremendous suffering upon the world and feel it is important to utilize the power of the internet to reach out to others. I was pointed to "TurnToIslam" after commenting on a powerful book called "The Israel Lobby" by Mearsheimer and Walt. We are at a critical junction as humans do in large part to the advancement of science. We can make this earth a beautiful place or wipe our species from the planet. I would rather avoid the later and live in peace.

Salam,

Nate

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Hello,

Salam,

Nate

Aww hello Nate!

It's good to hear from people like you. Welcome to the site :hearts:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Hello,

Salam,

Nate

:salam2:

That's great to hear, oh and a hearty welcome to you and everyone else!:SMILY206:

wasalam

NasTara

Assalamualaikum sis dianne, to my filifinos sisters and brothers in this site, likewise to sis hurul-ein,sis naziha, shaheeda and to everyone my sis/brod around the world.

im glad to be a part of this family. may ALLAH increase our faith and prolong our life Ameen!

wassalam

rougan

Assalamualaikum sis dianne, to my filifinos sisters and brothers in this site, likewise to sis hurul-ein,sis naziha, shaheeda and to everyone my sis/brod around the world.

im glad to be a part of this family. may ALLAH increase our faith and prolong our life Ameen!

wassalam

Hi NasTara,

Welcome to this interesting place! I'm a newbie as well and I know you'll enjoy it here as much as I do. I'm a Filipino too.

NasTara

MashaAllah! :ma:

hi Newbie ,thanks alot! im happy with you.
yes your rigth, im enjoying a lot in this friendly website.

Ramadan Mubarak!:hearts:

Hi NasTara,

Welcome to this interesting place! I'm a newbie as well and I know you'll enjoy it here as much as I do. I'm a Filipino too.