New to Islam

tracey

Assulamilalkim, Brothers and Sisters...

My name is Tracey, I am new to Islam I took My shahada 2 months ago...I am about to be married on Friday to a wonderful Muslim named Musa..Inshalla
I am so excited about our marriage, I know Allah will bless us....

I would like to talk to some sisters, and learn prayers, and also learn more about the way of life. in my area there are not many english speaking sisters so it is hard to understand, the language. all responses will be greatly appreciated.

lakumsllalm.
Fatima..:)

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
salam alaykum my sister in allah....

wellcome .... here......

about to be married on Friday to a wonderful Muslim named Musa
masha`Allah....

barak allah lakoma w barak 3alaykoma w jama3 baynakom fe khayr

that is my wedding gift.....specially 4 u...

Guidelines for Considering Marriage and Happiness in Marriage
Author: Shaikh Muhammad al-Anjaree
Source: Cassette Lecture (London 1997)
Article ID : MRG010001 [22815]

Guidelines for Considering Marriage and Happiness in Marriage

The Woman's Role in Building a Successful Household
Author: Shaikh Saleem al-Hilaalee
Source: Cassette Lecture
Article ID : MRG060002

Guidelines for the Muslim woman regarding steps that can be taken to ensure a lively and successful household.

The Woman's Role in Building a Successful Household

and about.....

Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video
Video Which Teaches You How To do Salah (Prayer) and Do the Wudhu (Ablution).

insha`Allah these video more helpful to u.....

<wasalam alaykum>

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:(Assalamu Alaikum) sis,

Welcome to the website!:)

:ma: (Masha-Allah) sis you have embraced Islam!:bananabb2in: :bananabb2in:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil!

:ma: /congratulation hope you have a wonderful time,all our du`as(Prayers) are with you tracey.:) :) (Wedding)

Tracey feel free to ask question,there are brothers and sisters eager to help you out!;)

:wasalam: (Walaikum Salam)

Wa Ailaikoum Assalam my sister Tracey.
Lhamdo li Allah, you are muslim today.
May Allah help you and your future Husband Musa incha'Allah.
Wasalam

Madz_SHK89

Salaam sister

:ma: Asalamu Alejkum sister..may Allah(SWT) bless u and ur husband..and hope that your wedding goes well.insh-Allah.name is Ifrah....insh-Allah u will find answers to lots of more of your questions..and I will try to do my best of help..

Allah(SWT) is the best Guide..:)

Salamu Alejkum..:ma:

oceane

My dear Sister,

First : welcome to our family, it's always a pleasure to have a new sister.

I've been told marriage is half of the deen. For this reason i would like to congratulate you and your husband Musa. May Allah bless both of you and keep you under His protection, ameen.

Salam Aleikoum

PS: Fatima is a nice choice of name :)

cadette

Welcome

Assalaam mualaykum Fatima

Mubarak on your upcomming Nikkah, may Allah bless you and Musa with mutual understanding and trust.

I'm a far way away from where you are, but if you have any questions I would love to be able to help you where possible.

Hafsa

muslimlady

Welcome Fatimah

Its a little too soon to congratulate you and Musa but I am sooooooooo happy for both of you that I am doing it in advance!!:biggrin:

Alhamdulellah, I have another sister! Welcome to the extended family Fatimah and you have got a BIG family here!
Just wanted to highlight to you that you may send private messages to female members of this site if you feel that some questions are just too private to be asked in public. Feel free to ask me anything and I will do my best to assist or answer you. I too live on the other side of the planet (literally), so can't come to your wedding!!LOL to help out.

Once again, WELCOME and May Allah SWT shower his blessings on you.

tracey said:
Assulamilalkim, Brothers and Sisters...

My name is Tracey, I am new to Islam I took My shahada 2 months ago...I am about to be married on Friday to a wonderful Muslim named Musa..Inshalla
I am so excited about our marriage, I know Allah will bless us....

I would like to talk to some sisters, and learn prayers, and also learn more about the way of life. in my area there are not many english speaking sisters so it is hard to understand, the language. all responses will be greatly appreciated.

lakumsllalm.
Fatima..:)

Tamer

:bismillah:

Assalamu aleikom warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

:allahuakbar:

very happy to hear about you and your netx-to-be husband ; may Allah give you both the best , and protect your family.
Also welcome in this site , hoping you will have from it many "lessons" as I am also having.

Tamer

Aqeedah20

Assalamu Alaikum,
I am very happy that you have embraced this beautiful way of life, Alhamdullilah! May Allah help you and your soon-to-be husband to have a successful marriage abiding by Quran and Sunnah, AMEEN! I live in NYC, and I speak english, lol! If you want to PM me, i'm here inshallah. Congratulations!!

AishaR

Welcome sister Fatima

I took me shahada just before i had my nikkah 4 months ago, it was the most wonderful experience of my life. I hope your day if as good as mine was, inshallah.I felt different afterwards, I cant explain how but felt some what complete.

If I can be of any help, do let me know.

Salam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
:salam2:

Welcome to tti sister fatima

:subhanallah: you took your shahada, thats wonderful you have embraced islam. May allah swt guide you towards the light and siratul mustaqeen...

Hope these links can help you with your prayers..

http://www.islamicacademy.org/html/Books/GLIS/wos.htm

http://www.islamicacademy.org/html/Learn_Now/English/Diff_Between_Mens_And_Womens_Salah.htm

If you have any other questions feel free to ask, you can PM me too;)

Congrats hope all goes well with your new partner :inshallah: ....
As sister oceane has said...In Islam fulfilling our obligations to marry is fulfilling half of our deen (religion) :subhanallah:

:salam2: