New to TurntoIslam.com - My first Message

Shariq Saeed

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters,

I feel honor and I am very happy to join TurnToIslam.com. This is my first message.

I was watching videos on youtube and impressed the work and efforts people made in their life for change towards truth. I want to congratulate all of them who made efforts and bravely faced all the challanges. May ALLAH bless them all.

I live in Toronto, and I am by birth Muslim. I love Islam and I love people who practice Islam. By profession, I am a Computer Engineer. Now I am fucusing on reading more about religions specially Islam (in depth) inshAllah.

Please brothers and sisters make dua for me, my parents (father is very sick now a dyas) and for whole Ummah.

May Allah Bless you with Rahmat.

W'Salam

Shariq Saeed

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
:salam2:
Dear brother Welcome to TTI .....
and we will always keep you in our dua ...and your Father aswell ....!!!
:wasalam:

salahdin

Waleikum musalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu brother and welcome to this great family of ours where we learn from each other may ALLAH (AZA WA JALLAH) grant your father a quick recovery INSHALLAH.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum Brother,

Welcome to the forum. May Allah accept your prayers and may He give your father a complete cure.

Wa alaikum salam

Oum Nouh Azeez

May Allah SWT bless ur father with best of health Inshallah.
Insha'Allah he will b fine.
Just make a lot of Duaa especially at the middle of the night when people are sleeping just wake up and pray and make duaa. Allah accept a duaa of a son to his parents.
Just b patient Allah always test us. Mayb he want to hear ur voice while making duaa.