New with an Issue

Jakia

As I am new to this site I would like to start off by saying... Assalamu alaykum Brothers & Sisters.
Im 15 (turning 16 :) and very devoted to islam. Ive been practising since the age of 5 AND LOVE MY RELIGON.

Now im going to express an issue (sowi :)
Islam the religon it self is PERFECT in every aspect but the true reason our religon is not viewed that way is due to SOME muslims. We let our anger rule us...and lash out. we watch the media and people discriminationg our religon and we just lose it! but why? I DO UNDERSTAND that the things they say is hurtful and yes we should defend our religon but we SHOULD NOT counter it with anger/hate (it gives our religon a bad name). I say this because I've seen it happen. Anger should be countered with calm.
Our prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was gentle, kind and loving(never lost his anger) even to non muslims. Remember the story of the woman who kept putting rubbish in the Prophets garden? did He get angrey? No.
since we follow Muhammad PBUH then we should adapt to those emotions kind, loving even gentle, this way the outside world would see how peaceful our religon is, Would see the positive impact islam has on our inner and outer being.

So... next time you have someone insult our religon you should just be aware that Allah is watching (the bad people of the world will get judged by Him accordingly). Dont swear back. Dont lose your cool. just keep Praying. pray for all those people who are on the wrong path. Look into the eyes of that person who is saying these negative things (if you can) with out opening your mouth and show your the beauty of the religon through your eyes. (sorry if this does'nt make sense because I had this theory that truth can be seen in a persons eyes) So let your religon and your own innocence shine through your eyes.

Thank you for your time!

P.s: Remember its not the humans fault but the Devil beside him.

strive-may-i

Quran, best guide; Prophet:saw: the pious example

:salam2:

Welcome.

Thoughtful for a first post. And you have theories, too! So where did you see it? Any examples?

Quran has enough guidance for each Human, by submitting to will of Allah and fulfill purpose of life. Prophet :saw: is perfect example for pious muslim. Prophet :saw: is best guide for mankind. The unbiased agree to this.

Revile not those unto whom they pray beside Allah lest they wrongfully revile Allah through ignorance. Thus unto every nation have We made their deed seem fair. Then unto their Lord is their return, and He will tell them what they used to do.
[Quran 6:108 Translated by Pickthall]​

May you and each of us here be enlightened, and stay firm in Islamic faith, and die with Imaan... Ameen