Pinky

SalaamualikumwarahmetAllahwaBarakatuh. InshAllah I pray everyone is well. I have been using the site and watching what goes on for a few months now until I decided I'd participate InshAllaah. MashAllaah I must say that though a lot of the threads are opinion peices and so on, much reference is made to reliable sources and authentic ahadith. Overall, it is much easier than other sites to ask questions and recieve answers Alhamdulilah.
I'd rather not give my real name, but you can call me pinky (don't ask lol) I live in Canada and I'm still a student. Ive been reading and learning alot recently Alhamdulilah, but I still have a long way to go. InshAllah i look forward to some great discussions that can really uplift all of our emaans, Ameen. InshAllaah talk to you later. SalaamualikumwarahmetAllahwaBarakatuh, pinky.:muslim_child:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
:salam2:

Very warm welcome to sister Pink y (ignore space between k and y lol).may Allah bless you and increase you ranks.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Pinky

re: welcum

SalaamuAlikumweRahmetAllaahebarkatuh

JazakAllaahkhairan for ure welcums, may Rabbina guide, protect and forgiv us, Ameen.
take care of urselves InshALlaah

SalaamuAlikumwerahmetAllaahebarkatuh
-pinky