nikah permissable or not

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
salaams....I have searched all over for the proofs but cannot find any, can any one give or direct me with clear proof of whether o not the nikah can be done over the phone, Ive read bin baaz aproval for one situation but what about ALL circumstances.....is the nikah valid, permissible, if done over the phone?:shymuslima1:

The_truth

salaams....I have searched all over for the proofs but cannot find any, can any one give or direct me with clear proof of whether o not the nikah can be done over the phone, Ive read bin baaz aproval for one situation but what about ALL circumstances.....is the nikah valid, permissible, if done over the phone?:shymuslima1:

Asalaamu Alaikum wr wb. Please check this weblink.

Marriage over the phone

*removed*

Is it valid to marry over the phone? And marriage through transfer of agency (tawkil)
*removed*

Please remember me in your dua's

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
Asalaamu Alaikum wr wb. Please check this weblink.

Marriage over the phone

removed

Is it valid to marry over the phone? And marriage through transfer of agency (tawkil)

removedPlease remember me in your dua's

shurkan,..however I am very unfamiliar with this shayk, are there any fatwas given by the likes of Uthaymeen, bin baaz, Ibn Tamiyyah, Fawzaan....inshallah.:hearts:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I apologize as I do not have the time to see if I am able to find the answer, however I would like to remind all that Sunnipath is not allowed on TTI.

It is for various reasons including their use of strange sources, bad interpretations, and often calling to things which are incorrect.

May Allaah guide us all

wasalam