NO TO UGGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Why no to Uggs? They're very warm for people who live in cold conditions.

asalaf salih

Why uggs11??

But we help that way the nonbelievers with their trend. And we are asked not to share with them anything.. only knowledge. Why uggs? and not something else but ours! We helped them getting rich we consuming their tobacco and cheese. Wouldn't' we make our thing. You just talked about it yesterday our community and our products and our trend Al hijab for the sisters and al qmis for the brothers??!
I know you want to be warm but in your own trend. Libaso taqwa geir, Clothing of taqwa is the best " quraan karim.

xAllahKnowsBestx

I agree with Sister alf..

I was just thinking of getting a new pair this morning! Uggs are really warm and they help a LOT cuz it's gettin' COLD here! :|

Why would they be "UnIslamic?

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I agree with Sister alf..

I was just thinking of getting a new pair this morning! Uggs are really warm and they help a LOT cuz it's gettin' COLD here! :|

Why would they be "UnIslamic?

I think he means about us imitating the trend of the Kufr.
But that style has been around for centuries I'm sure. Probably a similar style was used by natives who live on the Arctic circle and such....

This is me just going out on a limb about the history of them xD

xAllahKnowsBestx

I think he means about us imitating the trend of the Kufr.
But that style has been around for centuries I'm sure. Probably a similar style was used by natives who live on the Arctic circle and such....

This is me just going out on a limb about the history of them xD

Oh, lol. I still don't think it's about us imitating the kufr though.. I mean, come on, they're just boots.. Real warm ones. ^___^ Even then, why only Uggs haha. XD

I could totally picture a bunch of natives in Uggs hehe. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.