Norwegian University plans academic boycott of Israel

mohd2008

SELAM ALEYKUM FOR ALL....
getimage.aspx.ID-89265.width-400.gif.jpg

Haaretz newspaper reported this morning that the Trondheim University of Science and Technology in Norway will vote in the middle of this month, noting that if this resolution was adopted, Trondheim would be the first university in Europe boycotts the Zionist entity academically after the boycott campaigns were confined to the unions of lecturers in the European Academy.

The Norwegian University, as scheduled, will host a series of lectures on Israeli policies before the vote, including a lecture entitled «Israel's use of anti-Semitism as a political tool», given by Moshe Zuckerman of the University of Tel Aviv.

The Haaretz newspaper quoted a lecturer of the Norwegian University as saying that the idea of voting to boycott Israel relied on the ideas proposed in the campaign that led by the British Academic Sue Blackwell, a leading advocate of an academic boycott of Israel in Britain.

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
There are prediction that Israel will be annihilated by 2022, I read this in my masjid with some quotation from Quranic verses...it's long story. I make du'a this is to be true.