Not to be forgoten

Iona

I want to say out loud that I believe in the Almighty but there is not anyone who will help me become I am confused to believe when there are no messengers to help me through this hard time and I really want to belong to the greatest.

God Bless You all *!*!*!

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Hi

Hello,

Sister its really great to know that you believe in Almighty Allah. Sister, I would suggest you to begin with the Quran, find an authentic translation of the Quran and start reading it for Allah says in the Quran,

Verily, this Qur'ân guides to that which is most just and right and gives glad tidings to the believers (in the Oneness of Allâh and His Messenger, Muhammad SAW). who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a great reward (Paradise). (9)

and

And We send down of the Qur'ân that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islâmic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers) nothing but loss. (82)

and

And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad SAW) the Book (this Qur'ân) in truth, confirming the Scripture that came before it and Muhaymin (trustworthy in highness and a witness) over it (old Scriptures)[].

and

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "What thing is the most great in witness?" Say: "Allâh (the Most Great!) is Witness between me and you; this Qur'ân has been revealed to me that I may therewith warn you and whomsoever it may reach. Can you verily bear witness that besides Allâh there are other alihâh (gods)?" Say "I bear no (such) witness!" Say: "But in truth He (Allâh) is the only one Ilâh (God). And truly I am innocent of what you join in worship with Him." (19)

So I suggest you sister to begin with the Quran as it is the Word of Allah SWT and there is no other better mean to get to know him beside his own words.

You would also like to read about the basic concepts in Islam like Aqeeda and the Pillars of Islam.

Visit these threads to read more about it.

What is a Muslim

Why Islam

Learn About Allah, The One and Only God, The Creator and Sustainer of the universe.

Read the Sticky Articles from this link

My dear brothers and sister would inshaAllah suggest you some more good ways to help you.

Ask as many question as you like we all are here to help each other.
Take care,
May God bless and guide us all.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
assalamu alaykum

It real is nice to know you fell in the Almight. My advise go to the nears library and you can get the holy qur'ran transalted in English. Good luck and May Allah SWT guide you in the right path.Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
GOOOOOOOOOO FOR Iona!!!

I want to say out loud that I believe in the Almighty but there is not anyone who will help me become I am confused to believe when there are no messengers to help me through this hard time and I really want to belong to the greatest.

God Bless You all *!*!*!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greeting!
And :salam2: to my brothers and sisters in Islam,

I guess mostly your question have got their answer here by the kind fellows muslims!:ma:

:tti_sister:May Allah swt reward them for their generous intention and effort~Amin!

Dearest Iona,

Another way that can make the simplest for you is that, you can get to the~ For Muslims convert Organisation near your place, there you can get all the help and solve the problem you facing~ step by step!Insya allah!
ITS REALLY REALLY REALLY EZ~Trust me Iona.

GOOOOOOOOOO FOR Iona!!!

:SMILY252:Hidayah is a special gift from Allah swt to choosen special person only:SMILY252:

Watch this
Female Professor of Neuroscience converts to Islam
V
V
V
CLICK BELOW
v
v
v
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSnn974cik

ALL THE BEST!!!

GOOOOOOOOOO FOR Iona!!!