Obama And His Warmonger Cabinet The Changing Face Of WWII

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Obama And His Warmonger
Cabinet The Changing

Face Of WWIII

Presidential candidate Barak Obama -- main announced project so far: BOMB PAKISTAN

obam.jpg

Obama's main foreign policy guru -- Zbigniew Brzezinski. Main project: THE DESTRUCTION OF RUSSIA - the surest path to World War III.

ZbigniewBrzezinskiLg.jpg

Mark Brzezinski, son of Zbigniew, former Clinton NSC official and top Obama advisor. Architect of the 2004 "people power" color revolution/coup in Ukraine. Main project: THE DESTRUCTION OF RUSSIA.

zegm.jpg

Top Obama advisor and ex Asst. Secretary of State for African Affairs, Susan Rice. Main project: BOMB SUDAN

linksusanrice.jpg

Top Obama terrorism advisor Richard Clarke, former terror czar of the Clinton and Bush administrations. Main project: originating the official myth of 9/11.

rclarke.jpg

Obama's top Middle East adviser, Dennis Ross, former Middle East negotiator for Bush and Clinton. Main project: play the Arabs against the Iranians to perpetuate Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza.

1183817110_2527.jpg

RESULT: A WORLD CATASTROPHE WORSE THAN BUSH
DON'T BE DUPED BY OBAMA AND HIS CABINET OF WARMONGERS

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
This thread makes me realize how lazy I have become in my posts and I was going to post something to this effect. I have found some inspiration to this effect. I thank you and by the way good post.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Say (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) to those who disbelieve: "You will be defeated and gathered together to Hell, and worst indeed is that place to rest."

Qura'aan 3:12

warda A

Sister
I don't buy any of that. Looks like some negative propaganda is here on tti.

dianek i agree, it looks like propaganda, clinton is worse than obama
i thought the democrats were more understanding than republicans
but when i ask people here if they have heard of ron paul i get a negative answer,but when it comes to foreign policies all of them take the same stand regardless of party they are in.

dianek

dianek i agree, it looks like propaganda, clinton is worse than obama
i thought the democrats were more understanding than republicans
but when i ask people here if they have heard of ron paul i get a negative answer,but when it comes to foreign policies all of them take the same stand regardless of party they are in.

Ron Paul is a great candidate BUT he will not get elected. So I would rather throw my support behind the lesser of the evils running for office.
I actually, and this will probably provoke an arguement, would think that if Obama and Hillary join ranks as Pres/VP, they would be unstoppable to defeat those hateful republicans.

Again, I do love what Ron Paul stands for, but he is not electable as shown in the medias lack of coverage and air time for him. They won't let him win. So I would rather my vote go against the Republicans. I do not buy into the whole idea that the two of them are dangerous to the US. Remember Bill Clinton was in office and our country was strong, respected and not HATED by every nation. He and his wife have to have political like-mindedness. And Obama was completely ANTI Iraq invasion. So to say that he wants to bomb Pakistan is STUPID! What would be the point in that and I don't think he is dumb enough to say something that ridiculous. And overthrow Russia......WHY.....just nonsense.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Ron Paul is a great candidate BUT he will not get elected. So I would rather throw my support behind the lesser of the evils running for office.

One of the catch phrases under Ron Paul banners are:

"The lesser of two evils are still evil; Vote Ron Paul."

Huckabee, Mccain, Romney and Thompson are willing to attack Iran and Pakistan. One of them (forgot which one) suggests that they threaten and seriously consider nuclear bombing Makkah and Madina!!

Giuliani and Hiliary Clinton is like Bush on steroids!

Obama is like the rest but with a sheep suit on. Edwards also has suggested attacking Iran and Pakistan even after their own intelligence service has said that Iran does not even have a nuclear weapons program!

There are only three candidates that are representing the right cause - Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel. Ron Paul has the best chance of winning - otherwise the USA will really go down the bin in the next four years.

There economy will collapse, the dollar will crash (resulting in international paper money crash - a prophecy in Islam) and they will most likely attack one or two more Muslim countries. It's very likely. Salam alaikum.
PS: I hope everybody is learning how to grow their own vegetables.

dianek

Like I said.....love Ron Paul but since they are erasing his votes he won't win.....and I don't want a republican in office again. And if it is prophesized in the Qu'ran that the paper money fails, then this is the will of Allah and it is required for his purposes, is it not?

I WISH RON COULD WIN......but it won't happen and all it will do is work in the favor of other candidates.

HECK......I vote MICKEY MOUSE for President!!!!! Can you still write in electees?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:
I actually, and this will probably provoke an arguement, would think that if Obama and Hillary join ranks as Pres/VP, they would be unstoppable to defeat those hateful republicans.
Even though I dont think he'll be elected,I would vote Ron Paul regardless of that. At least then, when Obama or one of the others is in power and have the blood of thousands upon thousands of innocent people on their hands, I can say I didnt ever support such atrocities nor have a hand in bringing them about - however small.

PS: maybe safer to not vote, I think RP will certainly have to change his policies if he IS elected. Or theyll just do away with him - Kennedy style

Sauda17

Obama And His Warmonger
Cabinet The Changing
Face Of WWIII

In regards to the Palestinian and Israeli conflict
Sen. Obama (S-IL) has taken a strongly pro-Israel tone in addressing the conflict. In a speech before AIPAC in March 2007, Obama said the United States must “strengthen the hands of Palestinian moderates” and isolate Hamas .

Obama cosponsored the Palestinian Anti-Terrorism Act of 2006 and, like most of his fellow candidates, and has called on the Palestinian leadership to “recognize Israel, to renounce violence, and to get serious about negotiating peace and security for the region.”

If elected, Obama says he would “insist on fully funding military assistance to Israel” and continue to cooperate with Israel on the development of the Arrow missile defence system.

Obama willing to invade Pakistan in al-Qaeda hunt

In August 2007 Barack Obama, provoked anger by threatening to send troops into Pakistan to hunt down terrorists — even without permission from that country’s Government. Mr Obama said: “There are terrorists holed up in those mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike again . . . If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won’t act, we will.”

After reading this and his other foreign policies i'm just glad i'm not a US citizen !!!

ps Who's Ron Paul ?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^^Salam alaikum.
Ron Paul and why the rest of the Corrupt US government and media are worried about him - also why he did not get invited to the second Fox debate - his message is too powerful (because it's the truth):
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=herUw6FX4MI&feature=related

- Ron Paul on flawed foreign policies
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=uuSLnTpNaNI

- Ron Paul speaks truth on Meet the Press
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAQ1hSNZ6c

- Censoring Ron Paul
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=iMIm8qsJupY

- Ron Paul Rising (great - like a movie trailer)
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=MRTDynbHVYQ

All 5 media sources treatment of ron pau (CNN, Fox News, ABC, MSNBC and CNBC)l:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2qpVWPlqSAw&feature=related

misalat

Me too. I can not take such a propaganda in this especially in this site! Who in this race to the white house is for the muslims???? at least i know OBAMA has his pertanal family in KENYA - all muslim ... you could see his names BARAKA HUSSEIN (All muslim names) OBAMA is family name... and he has already been implicated for being having a muslim root.

Let's forget about this debate if it will not help us,

MOSABJA

No body in USA is going to be BETTER.US is TIGHTLY CONTROLLED by Jews and the free masons .So it is impossible for them to have a GOOD LEADERSHIP in the future.

This is ALLAH's plan to make kuffars proud of their power and in their madness they will confront Muslims and it would trigger the 3 world war.Where ALLAH would inflict defeat upon them .

So I dont bother who COMES TO POWER in USA .US is EVIL and shall remain EVIL until ALLAH nips this EVIL in the bud.IT MAKES ME HAPPY WHEN THEY SAY THAT THEY WILL ATTACK PAKISTAN BECAUSE IT WOULD BRING THEIR HUMILIATION CLOSER.Remember this is the same place from where according to prophecies of Hadith armies would come to help MAHDI.So let them do what ever they want .what will happen will be according to the will of ALLAH.:SMILY139:

Me too. I can not take such a propaganda in this especially in this site! Who in this race to the white house is for the muslims???? at least i know OBAMA has his pertanal family in KENYA - all muslim ... you could see his names BARAKA HUSSEIN (All muslim names) OBAMA is family name... and he has already been implicated for being having a muslim root.

Let's forget about this debate if it will not help us,

did u know OBAMA IS AN OPASTATE!!???.....:angryred::angryred:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
did u know OBAMA IS AN OPASTATE!!???.....:angryred::angryred:

Brother, please be careful is throwing out such judgements. It is no joke ....

If his grand, grand, grandfather left Islam while in slavery then this does not make him an apostate.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior

The poster, in my opinion has posted more of an ad than negative propaganda. I will start by analyzing Richard Clarke. Here is someone who was the darling of the 9/11 commission. He was also running the government on 9/11. The question is, how do we know this? He admits it. This is what he says, "Our coordinator for Continuity of Government (we will call him Fred here to protect his identity at the request of the government) joined us. How do I activate COG (Continuity of Government)? I asked him. In the exercises we had done, the person playing the President had always given that order. You tell me to do it, Fred replied. After relaying messages to Bush and Cheney, Clarke added, Tell them I am instituting COG. I turned back to Fred: Go." Here we have Clarke telling the executive branch what to do. This guy is part of the Rogue Network that carried out 9/11 and a higher level guy I might add.

Now for an analysis of The Brzezinski's. Brzezinski's only real function is he hates Russia. He argues that the Middle East is a side show and if you want to control the world you have to take down Moscow and Beijing. Lets analyze US-Russia relations Brzezinski lures the Soviets into invading Afghanistan and this a part of Islamic fundamentalism being a bulwark against Soviet communism. The Shah is ousted and rather than allow a populist come in Brzezinski insists on Khomeini. We all know about Bin Laden being CIA etc. What isn't talked about is the KLA in Bosnia was staffed with Al-CIA duh and Hizbollah fighters under the direction of CIA/MI-6/Mossad. The KLA attacks Serbia, Serbians commit genocide against the muslims, and in the process the US and NATO move into the region. This is Brzezinski's "Grand Chessboard". However it doesn't end there. When Putin ascends to power it is marked by a series Muslim Chechen terrorists. My interpretation of this is that it is the work outside forces, for example CIA, MI-6, Mossad etc. The reason I believe this is that most of Chechen leaders are sponsored by western intelligence and in fact Elias Akmadov lives on a US government stipend in Washington. He is famous for killing women and children in a hospital in Chechnya. Putin also destroys the finance oligarchs who were essentially running and looting Russia.Tarpley notes in 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made In USA" Brzezinski’s Grand Chessboard (19971) touted the benefits of US meddling central Asia for geopolitical reasons; this study was similar in spirit to the Karl Haushofer’s 1934 Weltpolitik von heute, the manual of Nazi geopolitics. But how to manipulate the American people into accepting the burdens and human losses associated with such meddling? Brzezinski, a petty Polish aristocrat, replied: “The attitude of the American public toward the external projection of American power has been much more ambivalent. The public supported America’s engagement in World War II largely because of the shock effect of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.” (Brzezinski 24-25) Someone else mentioned earlier about the color revolutions, but I add that they have occurred in more countries than just Ukraine but also Georgia and other Central Asian countries. One of the more recent developments is the US backing independence for Kosovo and Russia has responded by supporting the Native Americans succession from The United States. Sort of a tit for tat. So I hope you can see where this is all leading

Tarpley, Webster 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made In USA
http://static.scribd.com/docs/2wde9h6p3c3kf.pdf
Clarke, Richard Against All Enemies
Brzezinski, Zbigniew The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and its Geostrategic Imperatives
http://www.republicoflakotah.com/

Salika

~mUsLiMaH~
No body in USA is going to be BETTER.US is TIGHTLY CONTROLLED by Jews and the free masons .So it is impossible for them to have a GOOD LEADERSHIP in the future.

This is ALLAH's plan to make kuffars proud of their power and in their madness they will confront Muslims and it would trigger the 3 world war.Where ALLAH would inflict defeat upon them .

So I dont bother who COMES TO POWER in USA .US is EVIL and shall remain EVIL until ALLAH nips this EVIL in the bud.IT MAKES ME HAPPY WHEN THEY SAY THAT THEY WILL ATTACK PAKISTAN BECAUSE IT WOULD BRING THEIR HUMILIATION CLOSER.Remember this is the same place from where according to prophecies of Hadith armies would come to help MAHDI.So let them do what ever they want .what will happen will be according to the will of ALLAH.:SMILY139:

:salam2:

Jews make like only 2% of the US population....but anyways.....can you give me that hadith...i want to look into it...jazak Allah!

not that i dont believe you,..just curious.