Obama's Vice President: Joe Biden - "I am a Zionist"

Salaam,

It doesn't get any more bold than this! This guy should be put in Guantanamo. Obama's transition team so far are all anti-Islamic. Just as I expected.

mahdi

salam

this guy is bragging of being a Zionist. i think he doesn't really understand what Zionism stands for. i thought Obama chose the right vice president. but this guy is nuts. he loves Israel more than the US. wow i think we will have 8 more years of the occupation, discrimination, aggression, killings in Palestine.

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

astagfirullah.....how very disgusting..usa is scared of israel...haha..but israel needs the usa to supply them weapons..where's the logic? lol

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Israel gets all its "staitoned battleships" from the US anyway so it's all the same. My mom said "Israeel tin'hal be akher iz zamanat".

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Sorry, im in the habit of writing arabic phrases here without remembering little of us actually speak it. It literally means Israel will be erased in the end of times, as far as I know.

Salam ,

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Biden is not just Zionist... He is an Illuminatti.

Obama is no different either.

:wasalam:

abuayesha

Asslaamu Alaikum brothers and sisters

Do not forget even for a fraction of a second that the Republicans and the Democrats in the USA ALWAYS represent the Zionists. One side of the coin is REPUBLICAN and the other side is DEMOCRATIC. That's it!

If you expect to get something from them against Israel, it is not their fault it is your fault.

So do not expect much because it is you who is at fault. At the end of the tunnel you try to see light. The tunnel has no ending. It will end up with what brother Waseem told above.

Wassalaam

I'm Paola

America should find a better friend from the middle east

the biggest friend in middle east? I hope the Arab world and also my country realize the price the Muslim world has to pay

saffanah

speak good or silent
Asslaamu Alaikum brothers and sisters

Do not forget even for a fraction of a second that the Republicans and the Democrats in the USA ALWAYS represent the Zionists. One side of the coin is REPUBLICAN and the other side is DEMOCRATIC. That's it!

If you expect to get something from them against Israel, it is not their fault it is your fault.

So do not expect much because it is you who is at fault. At the end of the tunnel you try to see light. The tunnel has no ending. It will end up with what brother Waseem told above.

Wassalaam

I agree with you

saffanah

speak good or silent
PS:
I'm wondering why these Zionists named their country ISRAEL, since Israel is one of the name of our Prophets: YA'KUB alaihissalam, and obviously their acts do not reflected the good behaviour of the Prophet Israel himself.
I better called them Zionists

abuayesha

:salam2:

PS:
I'm wondering why these Zionists named their country ISRAEL, since Israel is one of the name of our Prophets: YA'KUB alaihissalam, and obviously their acts do not reflected the good behaviour of the Prophet Israel himself.
I better called them Zionists

What an excellent name for this country!

ZIONISTAN

How it sounds like!

Wassalaam

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

brothers and sisters why do some of yall lose faith so fast?

if you think that a simple person like this pig on the video or any other man in ''power'' on this world really controls the world ..YOU ARE WRONG

its ALLAH who is the RAB AL 3ALAMEEN lord of the worlds...nothing on this world or any place happens without his knowledge..

please dont forget dunia is a trial..you become either a stronger and better muslim after a trial..or not.

inshallah all of us will have a tranquille and peacefull life on this temporary dunia..but if we dont have this..we still have something way better awaiting us...our meeting with ALLAH azza wajall and all of his beautyfull mercies..unlike those who have done nothing but bad and evil on this world.

B.H.

Americans joke that Israel and Great Britain are the 51st and 52nd states of the United States.

sham2008

Salam, Whoever will be the leaders of America,they will continue the suppression according to their lobbyist (Zionist).That's the facts,American politicians are heavily relying to this lobbyist.So,why should us Muslims rely on whoever the president?We should only rely on Allah,and Allah will show us the ways.

:salam2: lolll i saw this one too. Hey if you are not a zionist you cant be in american politics. So lets take a chill pill. let them do what they want they have to answer Allah oneday. I trust my Allah. I know we are suffering but my faith is in him,