Offering Prayer in the Grave

rahman2040

grave.jpeg

Muhammad Rafique Etesame
According to the Hadith, when a man put in the grave, he becomes alive by the purgatory life, then two Angels “Munkar and Nakir” come in the grave at once and ask him three questions as:-
(1) What is your Lord (Rab) ?
(2) What is your Prophet (PBUH)?
(3) What is your Religion (way of worship)?
If he is a true Muslim, he replies that ,” Allah is my Lord, and Muhammad is my Prophet (PBUH) , and Islam is my religion. Then the angels open a window from Hell, and say,” if your questions had been wrong, your place would have been Hell. But it did not so, so now your place is Paradise. Then the Angels open a window from Paradise and say “take a sound sleep, there is no grief and pain for you at all. And, on the other hand, the man who is not a Muslim, he answers to every question that,
” I do not know who my Lord is and who is my Prophet, and who is my way of worship”? Then the Angels open a window from Paradise and say to him.” If your questions had been right, then your place would have been Paradise.” Then they open a window from Hell and hot air blow from it and various type of punishment and torments set over him.
Religious scholars say that when a faithful believer put in the grave and “Munkar Nakeer” come to asking three questions, he saw the time of Asar prayer. So he says to the Angels that he will first offer Asar prayer then he will answer the questions. The Angels say to him,” O man! It is not just your worldly life, but it is your life after death, and this is the place where you will get the reward of your deeds good or bad”. But the Muslim insists to offer prayer first. So the Angels go back to Allah Almighty and inform Him about the incident took place in the grave. Allah Subhanhu wa Ta’ala Says ,” it is my slave that no any business or other matters could stop him to establish Slat for five times daily. Even now he imagines that it is the time of Slat. So I have forgiven all his sins and faults” Then the angles return back and open a window from Paradise in his grave and he enjoys a sound sleep till the Day of Resurrection. May Allah Almighty give us “Taufeeq” to establish Slat five times daily Aameen!

http://www.islamicinfo.com.pk/offering-prayer-in-the-grave.html