Ok I will risk it......It is almost that time of year again!

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Almost hunting season again and it is the busiest part of comp season depending on the competition and it is also tolerable weather to just go shoot at the rifle range again without my shirt being drenched in sweat. So any avid hunters, competitors or shooters here?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

No, I don't really need to hunt. I would do it for food though, not for mere sport. Clay pigeon shooting, or just shooting at a range sounds fun.

What kind of hunting do you do ? I guess you have to buy certain tags? Did you get any?

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Not yet it isn't season yet I usually hunt stuff like upland waterfowl and deer, more recently I have been wanting to try longer range hunting like Elk, Mountain Sheep, and Bear. But really I like the taste of the meat it is really lean and they aren't fed a bunch of hormones. I have also done some intermediate shooting competitions but I make no claims to being the best at anything.

Nureyni Amir

:salam:
I always wanted to go on hunting trip but a few years ago my sister showed me a documentary where many hunters where murdered. Ever since than I never though about hunting.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Huh? By who? Maybe if you are going after real dangerous game like grizzly or kodiac bears or stuff in Africa in that case you could but not if you understand what your doing. Right bullet selection, caliber, good marksmanship, and understanding what range you can engage in. The most dangerous thing you can do is have Dick Cheney as your Hunting buddy.