Omar Mukhtar : The Lion Of The Desert

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,
A modern day true Mujahid of Islam Masha ALLAH!! May ALLAH (swt) grant him heaven ameen.
[vg]7223767061142797123[/vg]
jazakallah khairan ya akhi alkathiri :)

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I have seen this movie it is very good, mashallah!! the end was so sad, I cried!!:girl3: May Allah grant him Jannatul firdaus, Ameen!! a very good movie, where the muslims actually win a few times!!

AndiRB

Thank you so much for putting this video on. My husband was telling me so much about that movie but I never had the possibility to see it.
barakalahu fik.
:wasalam:

Sunny_Moslima

whats this movie about? im planning on watching it inshalaah...

It's about a mujahied, base on a true story. I recommend you see it it's masAllah.
This guy Omar Mukhtar used to teach kids tadjweed and he used to fight with the italians too, who wanted to take over.

:wasalam::hijabi:

ARMANI

I saw this entire movie when i was in Kuwait in 1981..
It was the best and awesome movie then and now also its very very popular as well..
I have the complete movie on 8 Dvd's, i mean on 8 DvD 9's..
Now u all can well imagen how big is this movie is..
But its one of my very best collections so far..
Sister Shaheeda35 must have seen this movie, but i don't think she has seen the complete movie..

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
salaam,

i first saw this when i was about 12, i cried then and still do whenever i watch it.

IbnAhmad

I remember watching this a long time ago and i remember crying sooooo much, and i cried again this time aswell......
truly amazing....
Jazakallah Khair for sharing

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

this is my first time watching this and i really cried at the end. i don't think i ever want to watch it again. it's sooo sad. may Allah subhana wata'ala give them paradise amiin. jazak Allahu khayra brother Islam muslim.
:):):)

wasalam