------ One important Question about all these naseed ------

unbreak

I listen to naseed with intrumental

but today when search for shaam - mercy like rain naseed. i found that the songs were in shia website.

so i was wondering all these nasseed a sunni muslim or there a shia muslim also perform naseed.

so lets say if a nassed were shia i could still listen to the naseed or i should not.

because i can't really find a difference... when there songs only by allah name on.

Please clear this question

also tell me if should listen to aa shiq al rasul album... that i been listening to it recently.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
if there is a nasheed based on allah, and his messanger prophet muhammad 9s.a.w ) only?....
the you can listen to it...
and it is also prohibited for a person to listen to nasheeds which have musical instruments..

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Brother you should start listening nasheeds without music ,as most of the scholars agree that music is haram ,try to give up on listening music for the sake of Allah and start to listen for Quran more and nasheeds without music ..
My advice also is not to go to shia sites ,as they have wrong aqida ,then why to listen to their nahseeds?
And if you are not sure about which nasheed is sunnia or shia ,then its always better to leave doubtful things,as adviced by our Prophet ,peace be upon him..

waaleikum salam