Open declaration to TTI and Allah

Bottlecap

Hello all, I have made a commitment to myself, and want to share it with all of you, and also Allah, I am going to daily read the Nobel Quran, and when I am done if I feel that it is right, I will being a conversion to Islam. I ask for your support and prayers during this time.

Thank you

Bottlecap AKA Mat

aisha.x.20

oooh wow mashallah dats so gud!
i just thought id convert then keep learning as i go on. i just know its gotta be right!
gud luck bro! may allah be with you!

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Alhamdullilah on your reversion and may Allah keep you on the straight path, ameen!

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have and browse through the site for loads of information on Islam. May Allah bless you and make it easy for you.

Hello Mat,

I pray that your journey to Islam will be fruitful and the best gift that you'd ever received in life.

Remember to always question and ask. Islam is the most logical religion in the world and if you can find something better, then please let us know.

Best wishes,

TheHumbleWun

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Hello friend,

May Allah open ur heart, make u easy to understand the truth (Islam) and the courage to accept it. Ameen.

Best wishes.

Doris

Whomever Allah guides cannot be misguided, and whomever He leads astray cannot be guided. The most truthful speech is that of Allah's book{Qur'aan} and the best of guidance is that of Muhammad sallahu alayhee wa salam( and (blessings be upon the Prophet). If you go one step close to the truth it will come 10 steps towards you.

cmelbouzaidi

Masha Allah brother, May you find the beauty, logic and truth in the qur'an that many of us reverts to Islam have found, Alhamdulillah. It is a big step and I am convinced, if you choose Islam, in submitting to the will of the Almighty Creator and worshipping Him alone, you will find tremendous peace, Insha Allah (God willing).

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
I hope you have a great journey and find all the answers to your questions ............like I did many ,many years ago and am still finding out more each and every day alhamdulilah ...........

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

May ALLAH (swt) guide you to the straight path .

"Acquire knowledge, it enables its professor to distinguish right from wrong; it lights the way to heaven. It is our friend in the desert, our company in solitude and companion when friendless. It guides us to happiness, it sustains us in misery, it is an ornament amongst friends and an armour against enemies." (widely attributed to the Prophet Mohammed

saffanah

speak good or silent
MashaAllah...
May Allah guide you to the straight path.
Al-Qur'an is the light of the darkness, hold it tight and you'll never go astray.
My suggestion is, do not take it too long to embrace Islam, because we do not know when our time is. I mean our time to leave this earth.
I wish, we're going to pass away with Islam as our religion so then we can meet Allah who please with us and we please to Him and enter the Paradise. Amin.

Bottlecap

MashaAllah...
May Allah guide you to the straight path.
Al-Qur'an is the light of the darkness, hold it tight and you'll never go astray.
My suggestion is, do not take it too long to embrace Islam, because we do not know when our time is. I mean our time to leave this earth.
I wish, we're going to pass away with Islam as our religion so then we can meet Allah who please with us and we please to Him and enter the Paradise. Amin.

Thank you for your concern I really do appreciated it, BUT I don't want to accept Islam, and then find it's "not for me" that to me would feel completely disrespectful.

~~Mat

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Take your time Mat, you'll not be deceived! I'm impressed by your commitment and very happy for you!

Read the Holy Book with a sincere heart :)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

That is great step, Mat. May Allah make it the first step on your blessed journey to Allah.

On your daily reading to Qur'an make sure you take out all Western biased stereotypes about Islam from your mind and recieve the Holy Qur'an with a neutral heart seeking for the truth. I am sure the results will be excellent inshaaAllah

May Allah guide you, gladden your heart and make your task easy for you. Amin

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
Hello all, I have made a commitment to myself, and want to share it with all of you, and also Allah, I am going to daily read the Nobel Quran, and when I am done if I feel that it is right, I will being a conversion to Islam. I ask for your support and prayers during this time.

Thank you

Bottlecap AKA Mat

Masha ALLAH am so happy for you.
Hope you will be among the righteous.