Oppression;

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
I have exprienced this also seen Muslim oppressing other muslims:astag: , They forget what this will do to thier record, with Allah. Allah does not like poeple who oppress other people. If someone oppress you tell them if not please don't do the same :girl3: out of anger. and If you have done to anybody ask them to forgive you before it is too late.

Allah grants a respite to the oppressor,but when He finally seizes him, He will not let him escape. (Bukhare-Muslim)

Beware of the plea of the oppressed, for he asks Allah Most High only for his due, and Allah does not keep one who has a right from receiving what is due.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I know! This idiot boy in my class (who's muslim) calls me a terrorist because I'm against calling other muslims terrorists and I'm against the Bush Regime or who they support against muslims. He also says that I plant bombs when he's got fire crackers and explosive gasoline at his house, AND when he knows the perfect weapon AND how to make minor explosives like blowing up batteries etc.

Sounds like a fool eh?

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Brother Abdul_Hasib,

Never fear. If you are not opressed, then you are blessed. If you are oppressed then you will be double blessed by the reward of Allah SWT.
This age is the age of tyranny. Stand affirm, InshaAllah.

Wassalaam,
VE

umm hussain

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 629: Bukhari
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him."

and this one as well

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 628:Bukhari
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet sent Mu'adh to Yemen and said, "Be afraid, from the curse of the oppressed as there is no screen between his invocation and Allah."

Meaning Allah will answer the Du'a of the oppressed person