Osama bin Laden is dead, says US

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoneofmillion

Might is right!

If you kill a hundred people you are a terrorist and the world hates you..
eg. Che guverra, osama and many many others
If you kill a million people you are a conqueror and the world respects you..
eg. US, England, Japan and a few others over the years.

In essence, the qualifier for love and hate from the world is winning. Mass murders like Alexander are winners hence they are great. Others like Hitler lost hence they are evil.

Americans can get away with mass murders because they have WON the right to do so like the English, like russians, like Japanese and like Europeans before them. This is how this world works so stop arguing and begin working hard to make Islam and Muslim winners instead of losers that we are today!
:salam2:

You made me smile bhai:).Yes,Might is right In a mind that is satisfied with a fatalistic and limited world view and fairly influenced by a post colonial attitude.I hope you won't mind me saying me that I don't see anything in it, but a strictly a nihilistic English expression,it is quite restrictive and has no absolute value.There is therefore no necessity for it to be exported or understood as a universal truth for everybody.Never will you see such a concept or ideology expressed through the Quraan.The dominant culture until now since the fall of the Khilafa has been a culture that could "kill" it's God and crucified him,after humanizing and making him dependent of his senses for survival,and therefore completely reinforced the whole Idealism versus realism dichotomy,guiding it to some sort of radical dualism(Church and state,science and faith,body and soul..etc) , turned the attributes of God upside down,and went on to influence the human being to deify and glorify himself in the various sphere of his or her existence ,the way he thinks,lives and organizes his society,the way he perceives and approaches religion,this is deeply encrusted in the unconscious mindset of the western individual(In General)through the society he grows up in and is surrounded by.Hellenized Christendom had the roots for it's own destruction.

The imperative of redemption itself is a very fatalistic conception of the human journey.People are not reightoeus and can not be ,sinful bodies in an evil, sinful world.Thus the need for God the almighty himself to pay for their sins due to a mistake he supposedly made in his creation.It doesn't take a brainer to understand the blatant doctrinal contradiction therein .Priests went From living in monasteries isolated from the physical world, to vows of celibacy, to very restrictive ideas about sexuality (it is sinful for any purpose but procreation.you can observe this in a lot of representations of the French,Italian or Spanish renaissance period paintings, the priestly hunger and anorexia.

Eventough it stands for a lot of noble values and principles to be gracious and fair,it is the theology and comprehension of God that made it fall apart.you don't see much of it in the streets,churches are more and more empty ,some of them converted into bars ,Museums or clubs.Something like this would be unthinkable in the Muslim world.Am not saying I rejoice seeing this,they are still houses of worship after all,am just stating a fact.Just compare the description of paradise for example between Islam and Christianity to understand what am basically trying to get at.

In Islam might is right yes, but the mighty is in the hands of Allah swt he gives it whom he wishes,his judgment is never unjust but always in accordance with his plan and the fate he has ordained upon us. If the prophet Sallah llahu Aleihi wassalaam,Khalid Ibn walid(R.A),Umar al Mukhtar or to a a lesser degree malolmx X had let their enemies be their teachers and tell em stories, never would they have stood up against the Persians ,the Romans or white supremacists and showed them their right places in the classroom of human conscience and dignity.Every change and every revolution starts in the mind, as history has often witnessed as well. Since we know that everything is relative,this perceptive struggle can not and should not be belittled as to it's positive and productive outcomes.

The Quraan hasen't been send down to mourners ,it is a message that the hopeful cherishes,you live you die but your as existence extends beyond death therefore you are the one that possessed that might if you obeyed you creator, without sometimes maybe being conscious of it.You stop being the victim while witnessing your own history being written by others,you become the protagonist,you take the responsibility. You're the winner in any case scenario .Malik Bennabi a prolific Muslim thinkers of this century said once"nobody has colonized us through his own might,we made ourselves colonizable rather".The ball is in our camp.

If we regard asking questions, speaking and spreading truth and science for example as things that are intrinsic and inseparable to our Ibaada,we only start to live and breath Islam.Their are not separate things from coming back to a healthy understanding of Islam.

Truth is truth and falshood is falshood, there is no Islamic truth It can do and stand for itself without the label and we have no right to reduce the universality of Islam in this fashion,by turning it into a label. We have been ordered to stand, give ourselves the courage and the might to speak for truth, even if it is against ourselves an against our perceived worldly interest or advantage,By doing so ultimately we are the winners.If we are asked to speak for it even against ourselves then we should have no hesitancy to support it regardless if it comes from non Muslims.We hold on to principles not to genetic fallacies . Idealistic you would say..No it is called 'the middle way'.

1. In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
2. By the Time,[3427]
3. Surely, man[3428] is ever in a state of loss
4. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and exhort[3430] one another to preach Truth, and exhort one another to be steadfast(Surah Asr Quraan ch 113)

"4:135 (Y. Ali) O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well- acquainted with all that ye do."

Take care Akhi I agree with what you said.The part where you said"Might is right"Tickled me a little ,I hope you won't mind.:shake:

Allahu Allam Wa Allaa Wa Ahkam.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
People whose listened his speeches went to kill civilians only because they were westeners or muslims whose were near of them. Did he ever condemned killings of them?

Did he?

I am not very sorry if he is killed.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Osama should not have done what he did, but America still killed way more Muslims than Osama did. Their murder count is still increasing.

Either way, no matter what any Muslims have done, we should ask Allah to forgive and have mercy on all the Muslims, even if the Muslim did lots of evil deeds.

Murder is not accepted saying that some others murdered more.

I ask Allah will give Bin Laden what he deserves at the Judgement Day as to all of us.

A-believer-25

Murder is not accepted saying that some others murdered more.

I ask Allah will give Bin Laden what he deserves at the Judgement Day as to all of us.

Wa 'alakum as salam

Don't misunderstand what I am trying to say. I am not excusing Bin Laden for his sins. What he did was horrible. I know he was aginast the injustice of the US but he went about it the wrong way. Killing civilians is not the answer. Instead, he should have done a peaceful protest. Any type of murder is unacceptable, and I disagree with what Bin laden did, but when the US talks about justice, it makes me mad, because the Muslims killed because of the US have not received their justice. They killed Bin Laden for what he did, but what about the Muslims they themselves killed in Iraq, Palestine, etc.On the Day of Judgement justice will be served, and at the end all Muslim will go to Paradise while all disbelievers will never leave hell. Some Muslims may go to hell for a while but they will eventually leave it, inshallah.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:I heard on italian telenews that it has been said that bin laden may be still alive,and there would be the proof.indeed one of his sons has bees spyed while calling his uncle at the phone and he says that bin lade was alive.
another thing which surprised me is the video of bin laden before he died.I looked at the face of that man who was really similar to bin laden,but I suppose he's not,because he had a white shave,while in this video in which it's said that bin laden was still working for the jihad,his shave was totally black.they said that he coloured it,but I doubt that he was bin laden.maybe they killed some one who is similar to him.I don't know how to upload videos from youtube,but if you have a look,maybe you'll find the differences between the real bin laden and that in the last video "he" made.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Allright folks go check this Guy if you wanna start to see clearly through all of this.his name is Dr.Steve R. Pieczenik

The man served as vice-assistant to the American secretary of state aunder three different administrations, Nixon, Ford et Carter, he also worked with Reagan and Bush senior.He is still a counselor to the American ministry of defense. As as well as being a veteran Capitan of the U.S marine.This fella can really not be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.If after all this you still do not see the need for asking serious questions...May allah help you.Bush,Cheney,Rumsfeld,Wolfowitz and co need to be brought to justice.

He talks about the 911 inside job and the bin laden death hoax.

Here below is the interview there are other check 'em out if you wanna say something plausible when you talk about the subject.

[yt]zQglhA4FK8I[/yt]

auroran

This is actually a video of 'Usaama bin Laden watching himself on what appears to be Al-Jazeera on satellite, with a white beard, shocking, 'Usaama as you never seen him before, it was just released from the US government but's that's uhh that's all they would release. As you can see, bin Laden has a blanket over him and what appears to be a knitted wool cap, and he's candid about it. You will see later on in the video 'Usaama stroking his beard with his left hand, and also, that ugly curtain hanging at the top left of the video is actually uh a man in gorilla suit, as you will see later on, we won't show that part of the video yet, uhh we have to go into commercial break, so uhm, stay tuned for the latest on 'Usaama WATCHING SATELLITE TELEVISION.

Bottom line: yes this is actually a video akh, although they made a big deal out of it.

auroran

That video of him could've been filmed at any of my relative's basements lol. I think it's a response to what the Steve person is claiming so that it looks like he made that video not so long before his 'murder'. Isn't 'Usaama left-handed?

Abu Talib

Feeling low
[yt]DYuW2X2qhto[/yt]

Osama watched Obama on TV

Mission accomplished ....
Next mission:
1).Create a terrorist
2).Convince the world he's a threat...
3).Locate him in a country of valuable natural resources
4).Launch a war
5).Rob the country
6).Pretend/ believe he's dead
7).CELEBRATE !!!
8).repeat steps 1-8

arzafar

You made me smile bhai:).Yes,Might is right In a mind that is satisfied with a fatalistic and limited world view and fairly influenced by a post colonial attitude.I hope you won't mind me saying me that I don't see anything in it, but a strictly a nihilistic English expression,it is quite restrictive and has no absolute value.There is therefore no necessity for it to be exported or understood as a universal truth for everybody.Never will you see such a concept or ideology expressed through the Quraan.The dominant culture until now since the fall of the Khilafa has been a culture that could "kill" it's God and crucified him,after humanizing and making him dependent of his senses for survival,and therefore completely reinforced the whole Idealism versus realism dichotomy,guiding it to some sort of radical dualism(Church and state,science and faith,body and soul..etc) , turned the attributes of God upside down,and went on to influence the human being to deify and glorify himself in the various sphere of his or her existence ,the way he thinks,lives and organizes his society,the way he perceives and approaches religion,this is deeply encrusted in the unconscious mindset of the western individual(In General)through the society he grows up in and is surrounded by.Hellenized Christendom had the roots for it's own destruction.

The imperative of redemption itself is a very fatalistic conception of the human journey.People are not reightoeus and can not be ,sinful bodies in an evil, sinful world.Thus the need for God the almighty himself to pay for their sins due to a mistake he supposedly made in his creation.It doesn't take a brainer to understand the blatant doctrinal contradiction therein .Priests went From living in monasteries isolated from the physical world, to vows of celibacy, to very restrictive ideas about sexuality (it is sinful for any purpose but procreation.you can observe this in a lot of representations of the French,Italian or Spanish renaissance period paintings, the priestly hunger and anorexia.

Eventough it stands for a lot of noble values and principles to be gracious and fair,it is the theology and comprehension of God that made it fall apart.you don't see much of it in the streets,churches are more and more empty ,some of them converted into bars ,Museums or clubs.Something like this would be unthinkable in the Muslim world.Am not saying I rejoice seeing this,they are still houses of worship after all,am just stating a fact.Just compare the description of paradise for example between Islam and Christianity to understand what am basically trying to get at.

In Islam might is right yes, but the mighty is in the hands of Allah swt he gives it whom he wishes,his judgment is never unjust but always in accordance with his plan and the fate he has ordained upon us. If the prophet Sallah llahu Aleihi wassalaam,Khalid Ibn walid(R.A),Umar al Mukhtar or to a a lesser degree malolmx X had let their enemies be their teachers and tell em stories, never would they have stood up against the Persians ,the Romans or white supremacists and showed them their right places in the classroom of human conscience and dignity.Every change and every revolution starts in the mind, as history has often witnessed as well. Since we know that everything is relative,this perceptive struggle can not and should not be belittled as to it's positive and productive outcomes.

The Quraan hasen't been send down to mourners ,it is a message that the hopeful cherishes,you live you die but your as existence extends beyond death therefore you are the one that possessed that might if you obeyed you creator, without sometimes maybe being conscious of it.You stop being the victim while witnessing your own history being written by others,you become the protagonist,you take the responsibility. You're the winner in any case scenario .Malik Bennabi a prolific Muslim thinkers of this century said once"nobody has colonized us through his own might,we made ourselves colonizable rather".The ball is in our camp.

If we regard asking questions, speaking and spreading truth and science for example as things that are intrinsic and inseparable to our Ibaada,we only start to live and breath Islam.Their are not separate things from coming back to a healthy understanding of Islam.

Truth is truth and falshood is falshood, there is no Islamic truth It can do and stand for itself without the label and we have no right to reduce the universality of Islam in this fashion,by turning it into a label. We have been ordered to stand, give ourselves the courage and the might to speak for truth, even if it is against ourselves an against our perceived worldly interest or advantage,By doing so ultimately we are the winners.If we are asked to speak for it even against ourselves then we should have no hesitancy to support it regardless if it comes from non Muslims.We hold on to principles not to genetic fallacies . Idealistic you would say..No it is called 'the middle way'.

1. In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
2. By the Time,[3427]
3. Surely, man[3428] is ever in a state of loss
4. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and exhort[3430] one another to preach Truth, and exhort one another to be steadfast(Surah Asr Quraan ch 113)

"4:135 (Y. Ali) O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well- acquainted with all that ye do."

Take care Akhi I agree with what you said.The part where you said"Might is right"Tickled me a little ,I hope you won't mind.:shake:

Allahu Allam Wa Allaa Wa Ahkam.

I have to disagree with your post. The institution of jihad is clearly an integral part of islam and early muslims were proud to practice it. The reason behind making jihad obligatory is simple enough - Truth cannot win without putting up a fight. In fact nobody can win without fighting.
Im not telling muslims to become mass murderers, im reminding them how this world works.

justoneofmillion

I have to disagree with your post. The institution of jihad is clearly an integral part of islam and early muslims were proud to practice it. The reason behind making jihad obligatory is simple enough - Truth cannot win without putting up a fight. In fact nobody can win without fighting.
Im not telling muslims to become mass murderers, im reminding them how this world works.
:salam2:yup,and this is exactly why 'might is right" is a relative idea a vague term.You can not reduce Jihad to oil digging.It is not something based on "reinen Vernunft" or pure reason,it is attached to noble principles.Religion is idealistic in essence,in Islam realism has it's share too,both are well balanced. There is no need to categorically oppose them with such a fatalistic expression.If Allah swt gives might to the kuffar it doesn't mean they are right isn't it?.

Lena

Mission accomplished ....
Next mission:
1).Create a terrorist
2).Convince the world he's a threat...
3).Locate him in a country of valuable natural resources
4).Launch a war
5).Rob the country
6).Pretend/ believe he's dead
7).CELEBRATE !!!
8).repeat steps 1-8

Exactly! :( Sad but very true!!!!