our guest is departing....

alhamdulillah

Bismillah hi Rahman ni'Raheem,

In the Name of Allah i begin and i send upon you the greetings of peace;

Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuhu my dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam.....

Subhan'Allah....our very dear guest is departing from us and its name is Ramadan!

This guest of ours was soo patient and i wonder if we treated it with its due right? i include myself in this first and formost....they say that a guest is a blessing from Allah, truely; what a blissful month you are to distinguish you from the rest Allah ho Akbar!

you were our guest oh dear Ramadan, and i pray you were statisfied with your stay here with us! may Allah forgive us if we abused you in anyway and if we didnt spend our time in your company much...when we were busy at work, you were tolerant and still acompanied us for iftar on our return home. you constantly reminded us of Allah, i hope we didnt take advantage of you! forgive us if we didnt meet you at Sahoor, to share the blessings of the food......it is now that i realise what a pleasant guest you are....please dont depart!
Alhamdulillah its Allah's Decree...you surely have to go....but may Allah allow us to meet once again and appreciate you even more Ameen!

May Allah forgive us all our faults big and small and may He Subhana hu wa Ta'aala keep us alive to witness Ramadan once again in the following year Ameen....this came truely from my heart....may Allah keep us all as part of the Prophets ummah (peace be upon him) Ameen!

Ma'Salama dear all......

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum dear all,

I hope we're all well Insha'Allah.

I really can not believe i wrote the aforementioned post a year ago....

Subhan'Allah.....time truly is passing by....i pray Allah keeps us alive to witness the auspicious month (Ramadan) once again next year Ameen.

May Allah accept our Ibadah Ameen Ya Rabb Al-Alamin

EID MUBARAK TO YOU AND YOURS

Fi'Amanillah

Your sister in Islam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

AMEEN to all of your Du'as sister. Eid Mubaarak! May Allaah swt be with you too always AMEEN.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Ameen to the duas.
Thank you for sharing that thoughts of yours.
Eid Mubarak to you too!

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
WaAlaikum Salaam,

Hahah, as soon as I saw the title of this thread I thought to myself, "Hmm, is the Sister just reusing her old post?" SubhanAllah, it really has been a year hasn't it. Yikes. Time sure does seem to be going by quicker and quicker, somehow.

Eid Mubaarak. =)

Asalaamu alaikum

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
What a beautiful post, mashallah. May Allah bless to greet this guest next year, Ameen!!:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
aha thanx for sharing such interesting post with us.n aamin to ur duaas.v always wanna b the host of such guest who takes lots of blessing from ALLAH.but alas our guest stays with us for too short time.its timing is short but the blessing v get as its result has no boundries.alas shaitan will b freed now.may ALLAH protect all of muslims from shaitan aamin suma aamin.
jazakallahu khairan sister.
waslam

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:jazaak: sister :inshallah: we might be seeing the next ramadan.. we planned Allah swt decides.
Eid Mubarak to all Brothers and Sisters at TTI :salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt keeps us all steadfast in our deen .Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

:wasalam::hijabi: