Our History, Our Glory

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

JazakAllah Khair. It is a good website. I just read about the origin of coffee and a croissant was thought to be baked in the shape of the Islamic symbol of the moon for those who defeated the Ottomans in Vienna.

Yay another random fact I can use now :D

:wasalam:

Shahzad

well, we muslims have lead the foundation of modern sciences. we are not even in near of wat our ancestors have accomplished in the past.

this is so shamefull.

Do you people have any ideas how muslim renaissance can be powered strongly?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

well, we muslims have lead the foundation of modern sciences. we are not even in near of wat our ancestors have accomplished in the past.

this is so shamefull.

Do you people have any ideas how muslim renaissance can be powered strongly?

It is shameful, but a renaissance in this feild i.e science and the like, is a long way off, if at all, in the future. We haven't got a leg to stand on unless we get back to the deen full time, these successes were just a by product of strong imaan and the manifestation of proper Islam in the hearts of the people, so that should be our aim i guess.

Besides, i dont think any of the Noble Prizes will stop going to the jews whatever the muslims accomplish anyway.

Shahzad

hell wid the nobel prizes. WE will takke care of cheap jews later on.

u r rite abt the fact the those successes were the reward for acting on deen fully.
but still a muslim must live proudly in this world rather than like a beggar.

We must learn how to invest our worldy things to make our akhira.In this way, we can go long long way.

In usa and uk, the engineers are we asian like pakis and indians. They are not doing such constructive work. They are just managing things. Wat if we get on single platform and work for our selves. Imagine that situation if it happens and think abt it.