our religion is so sublime

anna

:salam2: I attended a workshop which was abt faith & belief in Allah & His Prophets n the thing dat touched me most was the mercy of God. i should like to share some hadith i learned there.

The Messenger of God ,:saw: said:"God records the good deeds and the bad deeds thus:if anyone intendsto do a good deed but doesnt actually do it God writes it down with Him as a full good deed. if he intends it and does it too , God writes it down with Him as ten to seven hundred times that good deed ,or many times over.If anyone intends to do a bad deed but doesnt actually do it,God writes it down with Him as a full good deed.when he intends a bad deed and does it as well,only then God writes it down as one bad deed."
isnt it amazing!!
Here is one instance of His unbounded Forgiveness.

The Messenger of God :saw: said, : God says " Son of Adam , as long as u keep calling upon Me & hoping good from Me , I shall forgive u whatever u have done,& i care little.Son of Adam were ur sins to rise as high as the sky,& were u then to ask Me for forgiveness,I would forgive u .Son of Adam were u to come to Me,with sins as would fill the earth & meet Me, having ascribed no partner to Me,I would bring u forgiveness as great as ur sins."
I found dis hadith so sublime & I thought i would share this with all of u!!!
I used to wonder how can one love God & His Prophet more than anyone else on Earth(parents,siblings.....)which is a prequisite for being a Momin ,but now I realise it can not be otherwise.

haadii

Keep it up and good job from you Anna

If got more things and info, carry on to share with us-Peace upon you

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2: Anna,

Jazzak-Allah khair(Thank you) for sharing these hadiths with us.:ma: , these hadiths are really sublime.

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen):)

:wasalam: