Pakistan Day Parade

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING TIRED OF THE WAY MANY OF THOSE DOGS ACT LIKE! MAN I JUST HATE STUPID PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE THAT! *puts face in hands and sobs*

Gosh I just HATE the way boys are like these days, THEY GET ME SO DANG ANGRY!

Gosh it's SOOOOOO upsetting for me, gosh I feel like I HATE being a boy, *sobs and cries tearfully* gosh I HATE being called a man, and I feel like that if being a man (as most AmeriKKKans thinki it is) means that I want to look at $@%& all day long, that I want to have girls sit on my lap at school and start touching me, then I don't want to be a man then and I DON'T, (WALLAHI!) Want to be known as one! Yeah and the Fitnah was MAD tough for me at school, all the time girls just wnat to go around touching me and stuff like that, on average most of them come at me more than any other boy in the class, because they know that "I'm religous" (<That's what they say), and that I don't like it when they do that, so they always target me, and most of the time they do it out of a sudden so that I don't have enough time to react and run away, and then mostly everyone (well all of them and their friends) think that I'm Gay because I don't "enjoy it" when they touch me and stuff, but By Allah Ta Alla I'd rather be known as gay than lose my pride, my dignity, and my honor of being a respectfull person, being a TRUE man, and by what I classify a true man to be, a person who actually RESPECTS a women, especially his sister in Islam, the best one out of the every a thousand fallen ones (ones who have lost their honor). And if I'd ever come across that type of guy who DOES ANYTHING disgusting or violates a sister, MY SISTER, in Islam, then Wallahi I'd kill him and I wouldn't take my knife from his throat or my hands of his neck until he falls dead and unconcious! AND I WOULDN'T CARE IF I WERE TO GO TO JAIL FOR DOING THAT!

Seriously, what can they do to me? How can the law hurt me? I'd rather be hanged or stoned alive (with my eyes also not blind-folded) if it was because I were to defend the honor of my Sister in Islam, and if I'm classed "terrorist," so what? If I'm sent to Guantanamo, or Abu Garib, so what? My journey there would be nothing more but a spiritual journey for me, and so that I may help increase the spirit and Eman of my brothers and sisters over there who are being tortured, and I'd even go through the pain they are going through (except the sexual Donald's Rum-drinker's disgusting self kind of torture), if Allah Ta Alla feels that it is best for me, and if it will help my brothers and sisters in Islam, and if Allah Ta Alla feels that Shuhadah is best for me, then I will leave it to his decision, but like I said before, I'd defend the honor of my sister in Islam, just like the story of the Muslim women who lived in the Jewish areas of Medinah!

There was this one Muslim women who lived in I think it was either Banu Qaynu Qaa, or this other tribe, and so wanted to sell some of her jewelry, and she went to this store, and over there she handed her jewelry to the store owner so he can see it, examine it, etc., and she was sitting on the floor (probably with her knees bent), and so there were a group of men in the store, and they saw that she was a Muslim, a follower of Rasullah (SAW), and remember the Jews of Medinah KNEW that he was Rasullah (SAW), but many of them rejected him either out of arrogance or racism, but there were many who took Shahadah, embraced Islam, and defended and supported Rasullah (SAW) (Like Muhammad ibn Aslama Radiyallahu Anhu), and so the Jewish men surrounded her, and they told her to take her face veil off, but she refused.

Meanwhile as she was busy refusing what they told her to do, the store owner lifted up her dress and pinned the end of it to her back, and remember she was sitting on the floor, so she couldn't really feel that the owner was pulling on her dress, and so she got up to leave, and as she stood up, the back of her dress went up, exposing her legs and maybe her awrah too, so she screamed.

Outside the store, there was this one Muslim who heard her scream, so he came over to see what happened and he saw what the store owner did to her, so he ran over to him and killed the store owner, Allahu Akbar.

But then after he killed the owner the other Jewish men in the store ganged up on that Muslim man and then THEY killed HIM.

And this news quickly reached to Rasullah (SAW) and he assembled an army to invade Banu Qaynu Qaa (or whatever that tribe's name was), and the reason also was because they rejected Muhammad (SAW), even though they KNEW he was Rasullah (SAW), and they said that they could fight and beat him and the rest of the Muslims if war started, and since this instance occurred, Rasullah (SAW) answered the call of help from the Muslim sister, Mashallah, such a great example for us Muslims these days.

Than you know what you should do sister ShanazZ, you should do no little than Killing him, because to me, self defense and protecting your honor doesn't seem to me to be considered Murder, and if you get in trouble sister, well someone's gonna have to do time, and just call me up and I'll take your place so you don't have to go to prison.

But May Allah Ta Alla protect you Oh sister ShanazZ, and may he also protect our sisters in Islam too, may he never let any harm come to any of you, may he never let any harm or threat the size of a grain of sand to come to any of you, may he always have his protection on all of you, and may he never let any animal/dog violate your honor, even to the extent of a blink of an eye, Ameen Ya Rabbana, Ya Zal Jalaaly Wal Ekraam.

Assalamu Alykum Warhmatullah Sister.

"And truly for the true believing and steadfast Muslim, Allah Ta Alla is their best Ally, and the protection of Allah Ta Alla is greater and better for the Believing men and women than even the whole of Mankind."

-Your Baby Brother, Abdul Hasib Al Abdullah Al Alim (<to be, Inshallah).

Baby Brother, you're too cute lol. As a kid, you're very passionate about your emotion for Islam. I have a brother your age and I wish he were more like you.

Initially I was totally puzzled by your reaction because I had no idea on what you intended on saying, but then when I realized your point, I felt very honored lol. I've always been taught to just ignore them, but if it gets to the point of complete disrespect then I usually start with the insults lol.

Ameen to your words about the protection of sisters and inshAllah I hope there are many brothers out there just like you. I think the first thing for a BROTHER to do in a situation like this is maintain some calmness first, if you insist on defending your lady (which inshAllah most of you will) and figure out what the guy's problem is.

Then if he still doesn't get it, you can get physical lol.

Really. We ladies don't mind lol.

Ladies? You on the other hand are allowed to get physical and beat the stuffing out of him as your very first gut reaction.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL sister ShanazZ, too cute? I don't think a young 14 year old Wanto-be-Muttaqun kid who has curly hair at his sideburns and small beard hair growing (at the bottom of his, gosh I don't know how to say it, at the place above his throat, like the place under your face, well yeah, that,) would be considered cute, LoL.

What, does having large (I don't mean monsterly, or popping out) eyes, and a nice warming smile (that the older brothers say is the beautifullest smile out of any of us, and that's only when I have Eman, like when I recite Quran and when I'm feeling content in my heart, but when I seem to forget you brothers and sisters on TTI, and no matter how I try to remember, well then my smile isn't as great) that gives him the look of a sweet and kind little young boy, make him be cute? LoL. I don't know really. :D

But what you said about going into insults, that doesn'treally help, but if it makes him feel angry, he MIGHT leave you alone, but I feel that if he's trying to seriously touch you, then what I think you should do is carry a jagged rock in your purse and if he does something to you, take it out and mash it hard right into his face, mmm.........I can just imagine the smell and the feel (I'm feeling it right now becuase of visual imagery and putting myself in his shoes) the bone in my nose cracking, with dark red blood leaking out of my nose rapidly and extremely, but if anyone yells at you for why you did that, then tell them that he shouldn't have touched you on purpose.

But at times it can be an accident too, unintentionally or that they just don't care, even if two boys are tying to get through and their butts touch each others (alright that's jsut exageration, LoL. Boys in jeans would aleast keep one inch away from other guys), but actually, strike that off.

What would REALLY do would be if your little brother (the punk rock one, right?) stays behind you and mkes sure no guy comes next to you. Or if he doesn't agree, then just call me up, and make dua to Allah Ta Alla to find a way for me to go to NY, and I'll take it from there, don't worry I'll be able to blend in with the crowd EASILY, so's long as no one really finds out I'm not Pakistani, just looks that way, but Allahu Atlaam. But the important thing is too be your little brother body guard, and then the way I'll do it is like stand 5-8inches away from you, so that there's no palce for a person to squeeze into, and if any guy tries I'll just pull my arm out and stop them.

And don't go to the parade unless you really have some way to protect yourself-
Oh I know! You can jsut have male members of your family sorround you, since modesty is important to you, they can't back down. *nods head* :)

LoL my Pakistani and Indian Uncle also say those, "May all other kids be like Abdullah," and Abdullah is the nick name that my odler Bangladeshi brother from the masjid calls me, since he knows me good. :)

But having all kids like me would mean that every kid would grow up to be an Allamah, and that'd be their hopes and dreams, which is not common, LoL. But may Allah Ta Alla have every young Muslim come to embrace the beauty of Islam, Ameen. I went to this Arabeyan Masjid in Wayne for Jum'ah, and Mashallah the masjid was huge (not enough parking though), and there were also many white convert brothers, LoL, the young brothers, white faces, curly brown hair, and one with a Fetid (or Fety) on his head, LoL. But May Allah Ta Alla increase their knowledge of Islam, that they have chosen, Ameen.

ShanazZ said:
inshAllah I hope there are many brothers out there just like you

LoL Mashallah sister. I actually have a unique kind of character, and I like being unique too, but I hope that Allah Ta Alla will grant you a young, handsome, and pious brother, and it's also better if he's not like me really, unless if it's for SOME tihngs.

Because trust me life would pretty much stink for you if you had a man who was like me, becuase i eat on the floor, I eat with my hands, I sleep on th floor, I eat little amount of food (I like Roti more, for rice I have to take a lot of it an I hate too much food ) and I live on a simple life.

Only if there are some isntances when it'd be unbearabel , then I'd try to bend my rules a bit, like put a 3 inch amount of matress to sleep on the floor LoL :lol.:

And defending my lady's honor? Your kinda cofusing me Baaji (that's how you say it, right?). LoL, the least time'll be when I'm 24, the highest would be 27-28, I wouldn't want to be too old for someone who's like 23-24, LoL my brother in law is like 26, and he's got a baby girl, Mashallah I'm so happy for him and my cousin, and I'm glad too that he's 26 and not really 30 years old, 28 and below is young to me, 29 the highest peak-limit, and 30 too late, and over thirty, go work out at the gym pelase :D. LoL.
But anyway the least would be 10 years, but anyway i'm not going to live in America for the rest of my life, I'm going to make hijrah and also make Dawah in South America.

Defending my lady? LoL, more like, "Defend the honor of my Sister in Islam."

Ladies? You on the other hand are allowed to get physical and beat the stuffing out of him as your very first gut reaction.

I sister, don't resolve into fighting and hitting, and I think twice before I'd hit some guy, even though he hit me hard and first, I'd only result in serious fighting if I'm already heated up about something, and if I get fed up with them thinking that they can take advatange of me, but I thought Sabr was better, and making dua for those guys ("Muslim" I mean).

But if I have drawn lines, and if anyone crosses the line then I DON'T think twice even if they had a weapon with them, becuase I've already MADE the choice due to Eman, and that would be if the person sladners Rasullah (SAW), slanders Islam, slanders Allah Ta Alla, abuses an innocent Muslim brother, and if they violate a Muslim sister.

First thing on my mind, pop in the face, (the nose actually), then parry, parry, hit, parry and through hits, parrys, and dodges, I'd fight, and if it involves a knife I jsut have to grab their arm and hit their pressure points. If it's with a gun, redirect, control, attack. Three main rules when fighting one on one combat against a weapon equiped person. wel lthat wraps it up then.

But can I ask you something sister ShanazZ? I hope you won't feel upset about me asking, but I was wondering how old you were. Now I understand keeping identity for you is important sister, but maybe PM me?

Cause LoL it's funny you calling me a kid and a little "baby" kid (I look nothing like one! LoL :lol:), and well I think that you're like 23-

helpinghumanity

lol guys...........the situation is not that worse that one has to involve in a fight.......i personally went to the PARADE (not only pakistani, but also of other countries) ..and i observed no one intentionally try to touch or tease others.....i have seen people going with families....there is a proverb in urdu that i just remembered
"Baat ka batanghar bana diya"

However if some one does that then there are more appropriate way of handling it without getting in trouble.....CALL THE COPS, THEY ARE AT NEXT CORNER OF THE STREET.....and believe me cops listen to ladies rather then gents.

ABDUL HASIB:

I have a little suggestion for you ...TRY NOT TO FOCUS ON GETTING INVOLVED IN FIGHTS OR PROTECTING OTHERS ....TRY TO PROTECT YOURSELF FIRST......AT YOUR AGE I KNOW THE BLOOD BECOMES WARM ....JUST FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES...IF YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING GOOD THEN THERE WILL have MORE AND BETTER CHANCES OF HELPING OTHERS....

SHEHZAD :

Bro ...i am still waiting for the reply....the one you said ........"I WILL WRITE MORE TONIGHT"

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
But can I ask you something sister ShanazZ? I hope you won't feel upset about me asking, but I was wondering how old you were. Now I understand keeping identity for you is important sister, but maybe PM me?

Cause LoL it's funny you calling me a kid and a little "baby" kid (I look nothing like one! LoL :lol:), and well I think that you're like 23-

Lol I trust the people on this site so I'm not worried about protecting that much of my ID in ths case, but you're actually very close. Not 23, but 22 lol. And I know that you've stated that you're 14 in one of your past posts and since I have a 15 year old brother, I guess I'm thinking of you like I would think of him.

And it IS Baaji, so go right ahead and use that if you like lol.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Once upon a time there were groups of Pakistani immigrants throughtout the northeastern states. Several brothers got together to celebrate spending time with other Pakistani's. It took a lot of work and coordination for the first parade. It gave the Pakistani immigrants a moment to be together with other Muslims. We were few and far inbetween. Families drove to NYC from DC, Philly and other cities. People ate good food and PIA posters were everywhere.
Pakistan survives. The heartbeat of the people is Islam. Regimes come and go. For some families the constant change in government has had major effects. Some could not go home.

Dearest Palestine...For many reasons I could not go back to Pakistan when I was younger..there were so few Muslims in the US...sometimes I thought I could count them on one hand...a silly parade gave us an opportunity to be amongst our own kind..even for a minute..and it left a memory for a lifetime.

I thank the courageous men and women who had the guts to ask for a Muslim parade flat in the middle of NYC.

tayyab manzoor

Assalam-o-alaikum: :salam2:

I cordially invite the members of TTI who currently live in New York and nearby areas to join me and others in Pakistan Day Parade on 24 August at Madison Square Garden.

Once again the parade will be on 24 August.

I will be hoping to get a positive feedback from you guys :SMILY139:
every thing is lost

sorry to say that ,but what will u people do with that mighty army(pakistan have),to kill another bunch of beleivers in mosques,

our invinciblity in battle grounds are now only shown in bajor agency,mohummand,& lal mosque against our own brothers .

i m ashamed to say that i m a pakistani.....

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger

Brother, only be ashamed if YOU are the one perpetrating the unjust attacks that go on in Pakistan.

The general public is not responsible for the actions of the government and those of them that do engage in unjust actions against innocents are the ones who should be ashamed.

So unless you know something the rest of us don't, don't act as if the downfall of Pakistan is on your head. It's on the heads of those in power and those who use violence as a means for unjust causes.

helpinghumanity

Salam brother....why are you ashamed of being Pakistani?????

IT MY PAKISTAN ...ITS YOUR PAKISTAN.....ITS THE PAKISTAN OF THE WHOLE UMMA.........ITS THE ONLY MUSLIM COUNTRY THAT HAS NUCLEAR POWER .....THE WHOLE UMMA LOOK AT US

You are not responsible for the deeds of the ruler......the rule of Musharraf is starting to end....and after that i am hopeful that the situation will become better...inshallah

TANDI BAADE-MUKHALIF SAY NA GABRA AY UKAAB
YE TO CHALTIE HAIN TUJHE UNCHA URAHNE KAY LIYE (iqbal)

AFTER EVERY DOWNFALL THERE IS A RISE....i see Pakistan as a great country in the future.....so don't be ashamed ......I AM PROUD OF PAKISTAN....YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF PAKISTAN....AND THE UMMA SHOULD AND WILL BE PROUD OF PAKISTAN...

palestine

Servant of Allah
just to comment on the brother who said he is ashamed of pakistan. i have something to share with you.

There was a time, and not long ago dear brother that i was ashamed, so ashamed of who i was that in my head i would ask Allah why he couldn't make me a pakistani or an arab or some other ethinicity. I was ashamed because at school all the other people from my ethnicity would act like idiots when i would try to be an example of a good Muslim. people would like at what the majority are doing, so i was ashamed that my peers were stubborn to take heed of the deen of Allah. ashamed because they embarrassed me as a Muslim. ashamed because others would talk about us saying that we were disgusting people. that we had no value, no morals, and absolutely no manners. I felt ashamed because of how somalia was disunited, of how the goverment obeyed the kuffar. i was ashamed brother, so ashamed that sometimes i wanted to die rather then live because of the actions of my people. Many times during my life, even just a year or so ago, i would cry myself to sleep! i would tell myself that my people are useless, that my people are not what i wanted them to be. i was ashamed because i wanted them to act like good muslims, to be good role models, to be rigtheous people and they would just act like animals at school, in public and in other places. my point is i got over it. i realized that i cannot change the way Allah created me, that i cannot feel ashamed because of what my people do. but rather i should try and unite my people based on deen, unite my people and help them follow the quran and sunnah so that they will righteous. so get over this dear brother, say Alhamdulillah that Allah beautified and gave you life. don't be ashamed, rather help your people. you're not responsible for what THEY DO, only WHAT YOU DO. asalamu Alaykum wrwb.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ That's exactly my case too sister Felasteen.

Many bangali people in Pateeron act stupid, they try to act like their Hispanic and how they say it "Black," meaing waearing dragging pants and fetids, and there are many who go around blasting on musci in Spanish when their won stupid sleves don't understand it. They think that being ignorant and being stupid in school is cool, becasue people think that your funny or waht not, and you can hang out with the stupid people that want your homework to copy and to get a 100% on.

And many of them WANT to look like their Spabish and stuff, when it's in highschool, girls and boys. IF any of them are white skinned, they like it becuase people mistaken them for being Hisapnic and they don't want to say that they're Banglai becuase they don't want anyone to know that.

And then at other times it gets to the racist extent that they go around saying the "n" word to everyone insluding themselves, and they just want to og around being want all the girls in the class to like them and stuff, and they around saying stupid stuff infront of people.

But you know what I learned? To stay with the good crowd. It's like being next to a person selling Athar as apposed to bneing with the person making lumber. You enjoy the smell of when your next to the person selling Athar, while beingwith the person making lumer has a disgusting wood cut smell on them, extremely painfull in your nose and head.

That's like with any kind of Muslims from their country, you should stay with the good crowd, and that's the practicing Muslims wh oare steafast. Mashallah and as there are dumb Bangali peopel in Paterson, there are very pious, steadfast, and practicing Bangladeshi Muslims also. Mashallah very kind hearted, very funny, very thoughtfull, very good looking, and very pious. Mashallah I know brothers who are very piou sBangladeshis and keep beards, one of them being liek an Uncle to me who has white pink skin, and black, oily hair that he pulles back over his earlobes and that's curl, LoL. I know other brothers who have beautifull Nur in their face even though they have dark skin.

But in the end, I like the choice to stay with the good crowd, avoid that crwod of Innovation, and remember to make Dua nad give Dawah to those who are less knowledgable or ignorant (ie. making wrong choices and doing bad things).