Allahu Akbar! PALESTINE UNDER ATTACK!/BAITUL MUQADDIS /AL AQSA UNDER ATTACK!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

China, Russia Blast US Veto on Gaza Ceasefire, Accuse Biden of Collusion in Merciless Bloodbath.​

1708762792734.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

A new statement by the UN reveals that hundreds of Palestinian women and girls across Gaza and the occupied West Bank were arbitrarily detained by the Israeli army, then raped, severely beaten and denied food and medicine.​

Israeli RAPE Palestinian girls, women in Gaza​

Israel raped Palestinians women ~UN reported.jpg
1708763230689.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Netanyahu on potential ceasefire: Cessation would 'only delay' Rafah ground invasion!​

FACT: The Jews said they looking for Hamas ! The Jews have no right to wipe the whole country, genocide, raped ,holocaust,, mass murder ,STARVING TO DEATH halting humanitarian aids and invade Palestine!!! Now Israel intention is clear that they put their reason pretending looking for HAMAS and their 200 hostages but actually was to INVADE PALESTINE and killing all of the populations of Palestines and declared Palestine as Israel own (States of Israel). Baitul Muqaddis is our holy land ,Al Aqsa is OURS!!!
ISRAEL cannot declare PALESTINE as theirs!!!
1709014446736.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
FACT::: The Jews are prophet's killers !
Allah swt tell the story in the holy qur'an, ''YOU SHOULD NOT TRUST THE JEWS THEY ARE LIARS , Allah swt mentioned this too in the holy qur'an.
Now Jews showing dare to occupied mostly and force invade our 2nd Holy Land! ISRAEL should NOT be trusted to take our Palestine our 2nd holy land!
We have our AL AQSA MOSQUE in there, The Jews should NOT invade Palestine this shouldn't be happen !
The Jews should NOT be trusted especially our Baitul Muqaddis our Al AQSA Mosque is in there! Palestine is our holy land too!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NO WATER
NO FOOD!
ISRAEL CLOSED BOARDER FOR HUMANITARIANS SUPPLY REACH!

Children in Gaza face starvation as Israeli offensive continues | BBC News​

>>>MUST WE TEACH THEM THE BASIC OF LIVING THINGS???
>>>LIVING THINGS NEED FOOD AND WATER TO LIVE!!!
...NOW THEY DRINK SEA WATER TO LIVE!
USA MUST FIND SOLUTION IN THIS MATTER TOO LIKE THEY GET SOLUTION TO FREE THE JEWS FROM HITLER HOLOCAUST!!!
WAR MUST STOP!!!.png

1709022658341.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
WHO IS RESPONSSIBLE???
AMERICA MUST KNOW THEY FREED THE JEWS FROM GERMANY HITLER HOLOCAUST!!! AND MAKE UNITED NATION SEND THE JEWS FOR SHELTER IN PALESTINE!
USA MUST HELP TO SOLUTION IN THIS MATTER TOO LIKE THEY GET SOLUTION TO FREE THE JEWS FROM HITLER HOLOCAUST!!!
WAR MUST STOP!!!.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAEL IS NOT THE LEGAL STATES ,ISRAEL MUST WITHDRAW ALL OF THEIR STATES CLAIMED .
The holy states belong to Palestine ALONG with Muslims, Christians, Catholics and Jews. The holy land has since been taken care by the Palestinians since. The Jews was granted some space for shelter from Hitler Holocaust only NOT TO claim the entire country for the Jews selves only . So STOP killing people that save you!

1709024145898.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAEL...HOW MANY MUST DIE???????
YOU CANT KILLED THE ENTIRE NATIONS FOR GREED !
THIS IS INSANE!!!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

USA MUST FIND SOLUTIONS TO STOP THE JEWS in PALESTINE!​

Gaza is becoming a graveyard for children” UN Secretary General​

1709025657404.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EMERGENCY:
PALESTINE NEED HELP FOR FOODs AND WATER

UN agencies have repeatedly warned of increasing starvation and hunger among Gaza’s 2.3 million people.

Humanitarian crisis in war-torn Gaza: population, live in 'desperate conditions'​

1709135484230.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

ICJ RULES ISRAEL DID NOT HONOUR!​

ICJ DEMAND ISRAEL TO STOP KILLING AND OPEN BORDER TO HUMANITARIAN AIDS FOR PALESTINIANS!!!

>>>Israel accused of ignoring UN court mandate.​

1709136363533.png

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Todate: PALESTINE : NO FOODs NO WATER.

Toddler dies from poisoning in Gaza.​

A toddler in northern Gaza has died after bread, made from animal feed, poisoned him to death.
1709137873316.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

WHO IS SUPPOSE TO CARRY LAW?​

Gaza: UN says no aid delivered in a month, warns of catastrophe .​

1709138139326.png