Paradise in Pain

Discussion in 'Other Videos' started by A Kashmiri, Apr 6, 2008.

1. A Kashmiri

A Kashmiri Junior Member

City :Srinagar (Indian Occupied Kashmir )
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0
    [​IMG]

Bilal Ahmed Age 11 Killed by Indian army suspecting him to be a militant/ freedom fighter.

[​IMG]

Mohammed Sheikh , a student killed by Indian army without any involvement with the freedom fighters, had went to the college to study.

[​IMG]

Riyaz Ahmed , a freedom fighter, martyered in an encounter with the indian army.

[​IMG]

Two Kashmiri youths held hostage by an indian army at a gun point

[​IMG]

A mother kisses the grave of her 20 year old son in martyers grave yard in Srinagar

[​IMG]

A Kashmiri orphans, Ashfaq Ahmed, looks at the door in one of the orphanage houses in Kashmir.
    [​IMG]

Orphans of the war in Kashmir, take Quranic lessons in one of the charity/ orphanage house in Kashmir

Inshallah we will be free as other muslims in the muslim lands elsewhere in the world.
  2. muslim doc

muslim doc New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    i feel sorrow

:salam2:

my brother i feel pain when i see or hear any thing that happen to all ma islam brothers and sisters
    i feel pain coz i cant do anything except praying for them and doaa to Allah to help them
    i feel pain for muslims in palestine, sunna in Iraq, Sheshnia, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Sudan, and every muslim in Africa, America, or Europe who is under Tyranny of others because he is just a muslim.....
    and i hope i d live the day when islam becomes strong like before

:wasalam::allahuakbar:
  3. podolski11

podolski11 PAIN

everyday is a battle with satan and the dajjal sys
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0
    it wont b long inshallah b4 those indian soldiers feel 100x the pain they gave the kashmiris
  4. *Sana*

*Sana* .~.Slave of Allah.~.

Slave of Allah Ta'allah
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    Assalmualikum,

It's quite sad to see that today most of the Muslim countries don't have independance of their own, and if they do, they don't have an Islamic Government.

May Allah Ta'allah help all those Muslims and Muslim countries out there who are in need. May Allah Ta'allah free us Muslims from the servitude to other beings, in particular the West. May Allah Ta'allah unite us Muslims, as one people, so that we may face the infidels with Imaan, Ameen.

Wasalaam :)
  5. SWORD OF SUNNA

SWORD OF SUNNA slave Of Allah

Student
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    O Allah get even who kill muslims .
  6. Zaynab123

Zaynab123 Subhana Allah!

Student
    Home page:
    Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0
    i`m very sad

:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: walahi that is really sad. Allah(SWT) knows how much pain those people R suffering. Allah is the only 1 that can take it away from them but they need to ask forgiveness.Allah himself gave us liberty when he sent islam to u and me. there is no better liberty as the 1 Allah sent. all we can do now is make dua 4 them.muslims all over this globe R having such problems. we all need to support 1 another but how can we do that if we all live in different places. if we all can`t give support 2 each other if we can`t have our own freedom. u know u have freedom when u give ur self the freedom u deserve. we muslims R not respecting our own religion so R the disbeivers gonna respect us, "NO". walahi we need 2 ask Allah forgiveness.:SMILY23: Oh Allah make us a better muslims and forgive us and protect those who truly belive u ameen:tti_sister:

:hijabi:
  7. Mahzala
    Lurking

Mahzala فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ

Ratings Received:
    +366 / 2
    Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Indeed the way to Paradise is through pain and agony in this life.

Brother A Kashmiri, as much as I feel sympathetic towards you, this is reality. Muslims, in every corner of the world, from the very start, have been victims of torture, abuse and mass killings. Why? Simply because we utter and bear witness that Allah is One and that Muhammad Sallahu alayhi Wa sallam is His Messenger.

I pray that Insha Allah Kashmir, as well as all the other Muslim countries in need are given independence. If not independence, I pray that Allah gives them peace, of mind, body and heart. I pray that they are no longer victims of such torture and Insha Allah are free from the evil of the non believers. Aameen.

In Pakhto, my mother tongue, there is a saying that goes like this: Har cha ta khpel watan Kashmir dai. For those who dont know, it can be translated as, For everyone his homeland is Kashmir. In its own meaning this is quite a broad saying, but from my limited understanding, I think it means that no matter how detiriorated ones home might be, it is still beautiful, evergreen and rich like Kashmir. I hope my other Pathan brothers and sisters can help explain this one. Brother Bawar, where are you?

May Allah SWT give us all the taufiq to stand by one another in times of good and bad and be a helpin hand and a shoulder to lean on Insha Allah. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum
  8. al-Khansaa

al-Khansaa وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

:(
    Aameen to all the ad'iya..

Wassalaam
  9. mali1

mali1 Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0
    I want to reply to this thread but will hold my thoughts lest it hurts someone. The only point I can make is that violence is not a solution for anything whether its done by the police or the kashmiri militants/terrorists (or the so called freedom fighters).
  10. al-Khansaa

al-Khansaa وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0

^Mali1,
    it may not be a solution but it is an answer...

Wassalaam
  11. cmelbouzaidi

cmelbouzaidi Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0

Heartbreaking images, brother Kashmiri. However, it is important to keep this in the forefront of our minds and do anything we can to help our Muslim brothers and sisters around the globe and persecuted people everywhere, Insha Allah.

:wasalam:
  12. MoonRunX

MoonRunX New Member

Bulgaria
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    We all will be meeting up at 5:30 atCheeseburger in Paradise.

I know Laurie and Scott wont have their mustang and I wont have mine either as Im bringing the Explorer so I can get my wheels from Laurie/Scott

Hope to see others there
  13. safiya58

safiya58 Junior Member

I´m still in training
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0

may Allah give our brothers and sisters in Kashmir and elsewhere where muslims are oppressed sabr and accept the shuhada to enter into His highest jannah.

:wasalam: