Paradise in Pain

A Kashmiri

attachment.php

Bilal Ahmed Age 11 Killed by Indian army suspecting him to be a militant/ freedom fighter.

attachment.php

Mohammed Sheikh , a student killed by Indian army without any involvement with the freedom fighters, had went to the college to study.

attachment.php

Riyaz Ahmed , a freedom fighter, martyered in an encounter with the indian army.

attachment.php

Two Kashmiri youths held hostage by an indian army at a gun point

attachment.php

A mother kisses the grave of her 20 year old son in martyers grave yard in Srinagar

attachment.php

A Kashmiri orphans, Ashfaq Ahmed, looks at the door in one of the orphanage houses in Kashmir.
attachment.php

Orphans of the war in Kashmir, take Quranic lessons in one of the charity/ orphanage house in Kashmir

Inshallah we will be free as other muslims in the muslim lands elsewhere in the world.

Attachments

• Bilal Ahmed, kashmiri, age 11 killed by indian army.jpg
    Bilal Ahmed, kashmiri, age 11 killed by indian army.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 324
  • Mohammed Sheikh a kashmiri student, killed by indian army.jpg
    Mohammed Sheikh a kashmiri student, killed by indian army.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 335
  • Riyaz Ahmed, freedom fighter killed by indian army in custody.jpg
    Riyaz Ahmed, freedom fighter killed by indian army in custody.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 320
  • Two Kashmiris hold on a gun point by indian army.jpg
    Two Kashmiris hold on a gun point by indian army.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 339
  • Mother kisses the grave of her son Zahoor Ahmed.jpg
    Mother kisses the grave of her son Zahoor Ahmed.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 304
  • Ashfaq Ahmed an orphan looks at the door of charity hostel in srinagar.jpg
    Ashfaq Ahmed an orphan looks at the door of charity hostel in srinagar.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 302
  • Orphans of war take lessons in charity hostel.jpg
    Orphans of war take lessons in charity hostel.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 302

muslim doc

i feel sorrow

:salam2:

my brother i feel pain when i see or hear any thing that happen to all ma islam brothers and sisters
i feel pain coz i cant do anything except praying for them and doaa to Allah to help them
i feel pain for muslims in palestine, sunna in Iraq, Sheshnia, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Sudan, and every muslim in Africa, America, or Europe who is under Tyranny of others because he is just a muslim.....
and i hope i d live the day when islam becomes strong like before

:wasalam::allahuakbar:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalmualikum,

It's quite sad to see that today most of the Muslim countries don't have independance of their own, and if they do, they don't have an Islamic Government.

May Allah Ta'allah help all those Muslims and Muslim countries out there who are in need. May Allah Ta'allah free us Muslims from the servitude to other beings, in particular the West. May Allah Ta'allah unite us Muslims, as one people, so that we may face the infidels with Imaan, Ameen.

Wasalaam :)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
i`m very sad

:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: walahi that is really sad. Allah(SWT) knows how much pain those people R suffering. Allah is the only 1 that can take it away from them but they need to ask forgiveness.Allah himself gave us liberty when he sent islam to u and me. there is no better liberty as the 1 Allah sent. all we can do now is make dua 4 them.muslims all over this globe R having such problems. we all need to support 1 another but how can we do that if we all live in different places. if we all can`t give support 2 each other if we can`t have our own freedom. u know u have freedom when u give ur self the freedom u deserve. we muslims R not respecting our own religion so R the disbeivers gonna respect us, "NO". walahi we need 2 ask Allah forgiveness.:SMILY23: Oh Allah make us a better muslims and forgive us and protect those who truly belive u ameen:tti_sister:

:hijabi:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Indeed the way to Paradise is through pain and agony in this life.

Brother A Kashmiri, as much as I feel sympathetic towards you, this is reality. Muslims, in every corner of the world, from the very start, have been victims of torture, abuse and mass killings. Why? Simply because we utter and bear witness that Allah is One and that Muhammad Sallahu alayhi Wa sallam is His Messenger.

I pray that Insha Allah Kashmir, as well as all the other Muslim countries in need are given independence. If not independence, I pray that Allah gives them peace, of mind, body and heart. I pray that they are no longer victims of such torture and Insha Allah are free from the evil of the non believers. Aameen.

In Pakhto, my mother tongue, there is a saying that goes like this: Har cha ta khpel watan Kashmir dai. For those who dont know, it can be translated as, For everyone his homeland is Kashmir. In its own meaning this is quite a broad saying, but from my limited understanding, I think it means that no matter how detiriorated ones home might be, it is still beautiful, evergreen and rich like Kashmir. I hope my other Pathan brothers and sisters can help explain this one. Brother Bawar, where are you?

May Allah SWT give us all the taufiq to stand by one another in times of good and bad and be a helpin hand and a shoulder to lean on Insha Allah. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

mali1

I want to reply to this thread but will hold my thoughts lest it hurts someone. The only point I can make is that violence is not a solution for anything whether its done by the police or the kashmiri militants/terrorists (or the so called freedom fighters).

cmelbouzaidi

Heartbreaking images, brother Kashmiri. However, it is important to keep this in the forefront of our minds and do anything we can to help our Muslim brothers and sisters around the globe and persecuted people everywhere, Insha Allah.

:wasalam:

MoonRunX

We all will be meeting up at 5:30 atCheeseburger in Paradise.

I know Laurie and Scott wont have their mustang and I wont have mine either as Im bringing the Explorer so I can get my wheels from Laurie/Scott

Hope to see others there

safiya58

may Allah give our brothers and sisters in Kashmir and elsewhere where muslims are oppressed sabr and accept the shuhada to enter into His highest jannah.

:wasalam: