Pastor Bob Old of Tennessee

Kakorot

Assalaamu'alaykum.

I just got a text message:

"SKY NEWS THIS MORNING: Pastor Bob Old of Tennessee, who burnt a Quran last week, was involved in a fatal car crash early this morning. He died on the spot in his car. Police found a box of matches and a Quran in his glove compartment. And Allah is all aware and the powerful."

Can someone verify whether this is true? :)

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Assalam alaikum,

I just searched on Sky News, and there seems to be no such report. I also googled it, and I only found two links with this information, but they were both on two different person's twitter accounts. They probably got the same text you did, and tweeted about it.

A story like this was made up about the Danish cartoon maker where his apartment caught on fire and he died in it, which was false, and also about Pastor Terry Jones being arrested for pedophilia, which was also false. I don't know which mischief maker keeps making up these stories, but he/she must be laughing that it spreads to quickly amongst us Muslims.

Assalam alaikum.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalam alaikum,

I just searched on Sky News, and there seems to be no such report. I also googled it, and I only found two links with this information, but they were both on two different person's twitter accounts. They probably got the same text you did, and tweeted about it.

A story like this was made up about the Danish cartoon maker where his apartment caught on fire and he died in it, which was false, and also about Pastor Terry Jones being arrested for pedophilia, which was also false. I don't know which mischief maker keeps making up these stories, but he/she must be laughing that it spreads to quickly amongst us Muslims.

Assalam alaikum.

Assalamualikum.
Yes this is what is happening among our brother and sisters. So I request everyone to find the authenticity of a news before IMMEDIATELY forwarding it to others. I know those news sounds nice yet Allah will question is for spreading lies and fitnah .

May Allah protect our deen from such lies and fitnah in sha Allah.
Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

This is so-called disinformation, very used tactic in internet specially by zionists.

We as muslims should never spread it but by internet kind of news will spread anyway and destroy manner of those persons.

In fact, I am not very sad about it. Let them taste they own medicine.

Hurray for disinformation!

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
i received the same message today too but i did not believe in it for some reason it didnt sound right or true to me so i as well searched the whole internet and news and couldnt find anything.

i did not re send it to anyone and i refuse to do so because i leave this upto reporters, internet and news to present because im not sure its true. i really wish it was and hope his dead but we will find out soon in the next few days what this was all about.

i pray if its not true for it to become true. just the death part.

by the way, i heard he didnt burn the quran, so why is everyone now saying 'the man who burnt the quran last week' did he actually go ahead and burn it? may allah burn his hands in this life and the world after. may allah break his hand so he can appreciate the creator of them. may allah put him in hell forever and may allah send his salihin and servants to haunt him and threaten him and freak him out.

:tti_sister: