peace is possible! just believe it..

Amir_of_spain

establishing peace -theres times when we need to avoid unecessary bloodshed
establishing military defence -theres times we need to do this for protection

ultimately we get tested with both. And this has been observed during the seerah of the prophet.

A Kashmiri

Astag firullah

Brother do you mean that women of various nationalities dancing and showing private parts on stage with a background music will bring peace in the world. IT IS THE CRAZIEST IDEA I HAD EVER KNOWN.

If that was the case then American Las Vegas was enough to bring peace.

Peace can come only by submitting oneself to Allah, all other attempts to peace are devils attempts and vain.

Please dont misunderstand me, i thought that Turkish attempt to rewrite Hadith was one way how Turkish government thinks that tranquality can come in their country or elsewhere.

I request you to go through and study Islam one more time, not the state sponsored Turkish Islam as we all know it is adultered by Kamal Ata Turk and company and bough the decline of Turkish Power.

Jazakallah Khair.

ebulfeth

Astag firullah

Brother do you mean that women of various nationalities dancing and showing private parts on stage with a background music will bring peace in the world. IT IS THE CRAZIEST IDEA I HAD EVER KNOWN.

If that was the case then American Las Vegas was enough to bring peace.

Peace can come only by submitting oneself to Allah, all other attempts to peace are devils attempts and vain.

Please dont misunderstand me, i thought that Turkish attempt to rewrite Hadith was one way how Turkish government thinks that tranquality can come in their country or elsewhere.

I request you to go through and study Islam one more time, not the state sponsored Turkish Islam as we all know it is adultered by Kamal Ata Turk and company and bough the decline of Turkish Power.

Jazakallah Khair.

assalamo alaiqum warahmatullah wabaraqatuh.
how are you all_? enshallah you are all fine.
and many thanks to your replies very much.
dear kashmiri brother. i will be happy to bring an openness to your worthy reply. but i am sorry i am outside now. but will reply when i come to home enshallah.
shokran, thank you, mercy, gracias, arigatoo, teşekkürler.

A Kashmiri

Dear Brother,

I would listen and read what you say as I believe that we all muslims should listen to each other and inspite of difference love each other.

I am waiting for your return & reply inshallah.

Masallama.....

Turk Gumption

We can believe its bring peace to world if we see palestinian and israeli singing together on this stage . Why that organizer didn't try it anytime although their abilities?

dianek

You know there was a program here in the states that brought israeli teens and palestinian teens here for a camp, I forget for how long. But they became good friends and grieved that when they went back home society would not let them be friends. It was amazing the friendships they forged when out of the holds and hatred of the environment they lived in.