Problem Peeping tom installs spy camera in girls' showers .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam:
greeting!

Peeping tom installs spy camera in girls' showers.
Published: 20 Dec 2013 17:45 GMT+01:00
Updated: 20 Dec 2013 17:45 GMT+01:00

A boy who fixed a spy camera in the girls' showers at a high school in Skien unwittingly snapped a picture of himself as he mounted the camera on the wall, VG has reported.

1660dfa43a150dc1d89759feff901c5403c5f085c7059ed4a873ebd8ce3c2047.jpg

A camera like the one installed at the school in Norway - eBay

The camera, which was disguised as a plastic clothes' hook, was discovered by two schoolgirls on Thursday morning.

"It is disgusting to think that someone has hung a spy camera in the girls' shower, with the clear purpose of filming us naked," Malene Austad, one of the girls, told VG newspaper.

Ingrid Wiik, a lawyer with the local Telemark police, said that officers had carefully scrutinised the video footage the high-tech peeping tom had saved onto the disc.

"We have gone through the material on the camera, and as far as we can understand it seems like it is discovered pretty quickly," she said.

She confirmed that the perpetrator had unwittingly left a picture of his face.

"We have a picture of part of his face," she told VG. "As he pressed the button to start recording, he snapped a picture of himself."

The police are encouraging students to come to the station to examine the footage to see if they can identify the boy.

"We assume that he belongs to the school, and we hope students can help us," Wiik said.

~News.

what if
it was his mother or sister that was actually seen naked taken with his camera
i wonder how would he feels :confused-82:

Thank you for reading
take care,
~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~More news on 'peeping toms'

d44f4e08de1598bb9b80e109bd65607263d847d59ec77ed153150536a3479faa.jpg

A DJI Phantom Quadcopter camera drone - Oona Räisänen

Norway's privacy watchdog has warned that high-tech 'peeping Toms' are starting to use drones to peer through peoples' upstairs windows, raising new privacy issues.

"We anticipate that this will become more of a problem in the future, as this technology is getting cheaper and more sophisticated by the minute," Trude Talberg-Furlund, a senior advisor at the agency said.

She said that although the agency had so far only received a handful of complaints, it was worried that peeping Toms, as well as paparazzi journalists and even the police would start to misuse the technology.

Karl Rasmussen, a retired businessman from Bergen, alerted the authority earlier this year when a friend's tenant was startled by a drone peering in through his bathroom window.

"One of his tenants found this drone right outside his bathroom, " Rasmussen told The Local. "The tenants were from Eastern Europe so they were very sceptical about spying, and anyway you don't want people looking in at you when you're in the bathroom."

Rasmussen challenged the man operating the drone, who claimed he was shooting aerial photos of a nearby plot of land for a property sale.

"I pretty sure that was correct, but there was no reason to go flying outside someone's bathroom window," Rasmussen said. "I think he was a peeping Tom, I think he was just doing it for fun. He was just curious as to what other people were doing."

The inspectorate was also contacted earlier this month by a woman in Oslo, who had looked out of her 10th floor apartment's window to find a helicopter drone hovering outside, peering in with a camera.

~News.

take care,
~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Norwegian firm signs US nano-helicopter deal

1d43681e52a9d22a5ce6f79f5204b0c6544ee0c7490501246a7f47a5d4ec8bca.jpg

A Norwegian company has been awarded a contract to develop its revolutionary pocket-sized micro-drone for the US military, a US defence industry magazine has reported.

Prox Dynamics of Nesbru near Oslo have developed a tiny helicopter, weighing less than half a kilogram, which can be carried by infantry soldiers, and then launched into the air to survey the surrounding terrain.

According to Military and Aerospace Electronics, the company has received $2.5m from the US Army's Rapid Innovation Fund (RIF), a unit tasked with developing ideas from small business.

The new system will be named the Black Horney Personal Reconnaissance System, and will build the company's PD-100 nanocopter Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) and base station.

The system fits inside a pocket, and weighs less than a kilogram. It can be airborne within one minute, is small and silent and requires little training.

The drone carries cameras and shoots high-quality video and can also carry a lightweight thermal imager to operate at night and see enemy soldiers from behind obstacles.

The drone flies slowly, about half a kilometre an hour, but can stay in the air for as long as 25 minutes.

~News

???misuse hmmo_O

take care,
~Wassalam