Perfect Justice: Debunking The Male Bias Myth By Yasir Qadhi

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Yasir Qadhi explains how a supposed male bias myth has arisen only within the past few decades and is being used to attack Muslims on their beliefs. In this lecture, he shows how using stereotypical responses doesn't work, and describes exactly what methods to use when answering difficult questions on Islam. this lecture give proper approach to giving dawah regarding such matters (women in islam)
current trends on womens "rights" vs islamic rights for women in Islam.
a lot of answers to our sisters who looking for answers in addition a reminder to us brothers of the right of wome in Islam
[vg]5289081445493804871[/vg]

ABOUT Yasir Qadhi:
Yasir Qadhi was born in Houston, Texas and completed his primary and secondary education in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He graduated with a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Houston, after which he was accepted as a student at the Islamic University of Madinah. After completing a diploma in Arabic, he graduated with a B.A. from the College of Hadith and Islamic Sciences. Thereafter, he completed a M.A. in Islamic Theology from the College of Dawah.

Almgahrib Institute teach is availabe through u.s and canada if you looking for classes go to www.almgahrib.org I took couple of classes with Almaghrib and believe me the instructors are very knowledgable most of them are gradute of Madinah islamic university and are u.s citizen some of them were raised in U.S , you dont have to travel to attened the calsses the instructor's comes to you the way it work's in a way that each state and city has a Qabeelah etc.
for more info visit more about institute visit the site below and

www.almaghrib.org
if you need more info let me know

wa salaam alikom
salaam alikom