photos from the uae .... صور من الامارات

sofia-khalid

under twenty
lets start

uae-_%289%29.jpg

Rawa

After looking at picures, I was thinking how people there live in welfare while there are millions of people in the world who do not have even drinkable water and bread... Maybe I am wrong!

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
:salam2:

I was mostly impressed with the first photo because no any tall buildings and fake lakes or pools can compare to wonderful creation of Allaah ´aza wa jal.

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,

It is clear that they are very rich :ma: ...
but why they don't help the palestinian people by sending food, medicine,...etc. whith a small fraction of that wealth (1% say !!!). ?

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,

It is clear that they are very rich :ma: ...
but why they don't help the palestinian people by sending food, medicine,...etc. whith a small fraction of that wealth (1% say !!!). ?

And how do you know brother that they don't send? Subhan'Allaah we shouldn't assume about this, we don't know and Allaah knows.
Those who give, for the Sake of Allaah, are not going to advertise on tv their sadaqa.

Also these days if you send money to Palestine you are "sponsoring the terrorists".

wa salaam

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,

You are right sister.
I really don't
know but the contradiction between what is going on gaza and those picture is really striking !!!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam.

Masha'allah beautiful pics. would love to go there for a vacation when i grow up. i was born there but moved out after 4\5 months. so i have never discovered the beauty of this country.

wa 3alaikoum el salam wa rahmat'allah wa barakatou.
- manal.