Picture of the Month!!!

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I just noticed that, it is a bit strange and disturbing, the right hand is supposed to be used. Am I just seeing it wrong?

wasalam

shammyshahoo

the mental power of true muslims cannot be destroyed by any other worldly powers. it is gifted to the believers by Almighty Allah.

Allahu_Hassbi

I just noticed that, it is a bit strange and disturbing, the right hand is supposed to be used. Am I just seeing it wrong?

wasalam

Me wondering that too???
Ofcourse sister we shud use the right hand while saying the shahada
but don't know wats up with him & the other guy???
Wonderful pic however.Thanks for sharing . . . .
:wasalam:

Allahu_Hassbi

yah, I am wondering the same thing... I think he might be left handed.. or something else?:confused:

I am also a left hander but i don't do that.Alhamdulillah.
Secondly, the other guys in the picture are also doing the same too.
I guess its a mirror reflected picture.Maybe its possible bcoz
if you see yourself in a mirror you can see your left side as your right.
Am I Right??? Coz i havn't seen any muslim yet making that mistake
:shymuslima1:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
asalam aleikum
Mashaalah for the wonderful picture
it shows how the Palestinians Emaan is never weakened
May Allah make it stronger
Ameen

Habasha Sister

May Allah ease things for bros and sisters who r suffering

Masha Allah what a nice pic, May Allah strengthen them in Iman, May Allah reward them Jennah, ya Rebel Aleminn:tti_sister::

zakiyah

muslim sis
Just one question, why are there using their left hand fingers at tahyat?? just curious

asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!
yes ur right brother.i seen it aswell.im getting confused :rolleyes:can anybody answer this question? jazakallah kheir.:hijabi:

mashallah it is a nice picture.:muslim_child:

al-muslimah

Just one question, why are there using their left hand fingers at tahyat?? just curious

Salam alaycoum,

It's because that the picture is reflected from a mirror also if you notice the man with a white and lightblue-striped blouse, pocket( the man on the right in the first line) is on the right and its suppose to be on the left, so obviously it's a reflection.

al-muslimah

Actually I have a question, How come their prayer’s direction is opposite the sun??!! since they are praying Salat Al-Dohor or Salat Al-Asir the sun has to be in front of them. I can see that from their shadows. :confused:so whats going on..its not because of the reflection tho( because shadows don't change in mirror reflections)..there is somthing else wrong in the picture.:confused: :confused:

lukm4n

Those who suffer in this world, will be LAUGHING in the next - inshallah..

Israel may have USA but the opressed muslims have Allah !

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

The picture is INVERTED thus right hand is shown as left! Please dont rush to judge your brothers in palestine as most of them have the correct aqeedah and manhaj of the ahlu sunnah brothers and sisters; we should be very proud of them and appreciate their resilience infront of the zionist assault on their lands and lives.