Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ferrari1981

was just curious would you say your a planner:

Do you plan things like interviews, the future, events, etc...

This poll excludes the fact that you rely on Allah (swt), if you misunderstand i mean apart from relying on Allah (swt) as many of you will state, do you or would you plan ahead for things such as interviews, event or conferences, things that are important... or just see how each day goes by...

Why am I asking ... well I have a mate who never plans and everytime he has to go work, interviews, etc he always does everythign last minute and most cases hes either late, unorganised or just plain cant be bothered whereas me I'm always well planned though i pray to Allah (swt) also I always plan and to this day I've never had a debt only been late a few times and never had issues of not planning...

What do you think is it worth planning? Do you plan and why? Or do you leave everything to Allah (swt) and just sit there hoping for the best...!

I hope I didnt misunderstand you guys ... as I always do!?

PLEASE VOTE and then explain

38khadj

As salaam Mo Alikum
I do Mushwarah every week and that is how myself and my family life. If for some reason Mushwarah is missed for a day or two things do not function properly as I find there is no blessing in the things we do even in the time that I have. Mushwarah is a sunnah of our beloved Prophet Mohammad (sws) and even the non belivers have meeting each week to discuss what they are doing work wise for the week and to discuss any problems with staff of coarse they dont call it that as they arent aware its one of the beauties of Islam.