PLEASE ADVICE ME

bemuslim

Teachings of the Prophet (S.A.W.)

Cleanliness - Were it not for fear of troubling my disciples, verily I would order them to clean their teeth before every prayer. The Almighty is Pure and loves purity and cleanliness.

Compassion - There is the reward of Paradise for a Muslim who suffers with patience when the soul of his affectionate friend is taken away.

Contentment - When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, then look at those who have been given less. Look at those inferior to yourselves, it is best for you, so that you may not hold The Almighty's benefits in contempt.

Courtesy - No father has given his child anything better than good manners. Respect people according to their eminence.

Envy - If envy were justifiable, two people would be the proper objects for it; one, a man whom The Almighty has given riches, and command him to bestow in charity; the other, one to whom The Almighty has granted the knowledge of religion, and who acts thereon himself and imparts instruction to others. Keep yourselves far from envy; because it eats up and takes away good actions as fire eats up and burns wood.

Gentleness - Verily, The Almighty is mild, and is fond of mildness, and gives to the mild what He does not to the harsh. The Almighty is gentle and loves gentleness.

Hospitality - It is not right for a guest to stay as long as to cause inconvenience to the host.

Humility - The servants of The Almighty are they who walk on Earth in humbleness. Humility and courtesy are acts of piety. Whoever is humble to men for the Almighty's sake, may The Almighty exalt his eminence.

Kindness - He from whom the greatest good comes to The Almighty's creatures is the most favored of The Almighty. Whoever is kind to The Almighty's creatures, God is kind to him; therefore be kind to the man on Earth, whether good or bad, since being kind to the bad is to withhold them from evil. Kindness is a mark of faith; and whosoever has no kindness has no faith.

Modesty - True modesty is the source of all virtues.

Peace - Shall I not inform you of better acts than fasting, giving alms and performing prayers? Make peace between one another, enmity and malice tear up rewards by the roots.

Pride - Poverty is my pride. The haughty will not enter Paradise, nor a violent speaker.

Purity - "There is a polish for everything, that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of The Almighty," said the Holy Prophet. Someone asked the Holy Prophet: "Teach me a work such that when I perform it both The Almighty and the man will love me." The Prophet replied: "Desire not the world and The Almighty will love you, and desire not what other men have and they will love you."

Reason - The Almighty has not created anything better than Reason, or anything more perfect or more beautiful than Reason; the benefits which The Almighty bestows are on its account; and understanding is by it, and The Almighty's wrath is caused by it, and by it are the rewards and punishments.

Praise2Allah

jazaki Allah khair but if u can only bring the hadith references it would be excellent cuz I need the refernces im gona write a book so this is v good im gonna use these hadiths if u dont mind inshAllah =)

bemuslim

GOOD LUCK

DEAR SISTER AND BROTHERS

DO NOT FORGET TO PUT SMILE ON THE LIPS OF THE POOR,THE ORPHANS , YOUR PARENTS

AND ALL U KNOW AND YOU DO NOT KNOW.LET THE REMEMBRANCE OF ALLAH IS YOUR

CONCERN AND ABOVE ALL PRAY ON TIME