Please help may Allah reward you!!!

Afghani_Hanifa

Salamu Alaykum wa rahmutulahi wa barakahtu

Ramadan mabarak

My names Muhammad, and im currently 17 years old.
Im currently at college and will be finishing in two years time, during college time and summerholidays I want to work so I have a good amount of money to spend on my islamic studies.

Now, Im really interested in going Yemen, why?

Learn Arabic, Grammar , Tajweed
Memorize the Holy Qur AN cover to cover and be a strong Hafiz.
Islamic history
and maybe a few more relevent stuff.

By doing so, I need advice so that I can see how to do it.

I need advice in these stuff
How much will i need ?
How long would my ambitions take?
Besides Yemen, is their anywhere else I COULD do what i aim.

I really love the quran and im so jelous that now in taraweeh the imam just recites and i wish i knew the quran by heart.

I am from Afghanistan originally, but raised in the U.K.

Please could you support me and make dua and reply and give as much as information as posssible.
PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SO I HAVE A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING

JAZAKULLAHI KHAYRAN. WA SALAMU ALAYKUM WA RAHMUTULAHI WA BARAKATAHU.

:salah:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Akhi, it's good you have ambitions to go to Yemen. Alhamdulillaah, there are many places to learn in Damaaj, San`a etc. Everyone I know who has been there is one of two people. Either they have returned from Yemen, into UK or USA and yearn to go back, or they tasted the fruits of eemaan in Yemen, and made the decision not to return! I've been told that there are many strong students of knowledge in Yemen, mainly from the students of the late Shaykh Muqbil Ibn Haadee Al-Waadi`ee, rahimahullaah. I have some information on a Ma`had or two in Yemen. If I can find what I have, I'll post it.

Was-salaam

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
:salam2:
dear brother may allah make all your dreams come true (ameen)
yamen is a good and islamic country so many poelpe went there from my family as well and as you said beside yamen any other country.. ! may be pakistan is a country where you can make all your dreams come true with comfort because i know many poelpe (afghani) live in pakistan i am also afghani but living in pakistan. i am sure that you may have any relative there (in pakistan) so may be you will be more comfortable in pakistan ....
and you can do hifz in short time here like in 2 years ..
i am goimg to do alma (scholar islam) course in 2 or may be 4 years (inshallah)
:wasalam::hijabi:

ivy336

Alsalamu Alaikum

My advice to you is to go to Saudi Arabia. Not because I'm Saudi, but because it's safer and there are a lot of mosques which teach Holy Quran. The best place to memorize Holy Quran is in Madina.
I hope you can get whatever you want.

abu hassan

reminder for the believers

assalam wa alaikum,dear brothers & sisters the months of dhul hijjah is coming up,i would just like to remind my self and the muslims. that those who is not going for the hajj,the messenger [sallal laahu alayhe wa sallam said:whoever fasts the day of Arafah will have his & her sins expiated for two years [the pastyear and the coming year]."[inb majah] also Fudale ibn iyaad said: the servant of Allah does not attain a true state of Eemaan until he sees trails as blessings,ease as distress,and that he does not love to be praised about his worship.