Please help me.

radwan

jazairy
Salam walikoum ,i have been told by my boss that there are female AND GAY (IMAM) IN AMERCA is that true if so please let me know.
your brother s from london.
salamwalikoum

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:
:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag:

I live in america and to be honost i have never heard of this. I know many Imams in America and i know that none of them are gay. Please dont listen to everything you here.

arabiantxn

i actually did hear of that one. i am not sure of the whole story but their were a few brothers who were gay and i think they opened their own mussala . About the female imman i think she is from Nyc and as i told i don't know much

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I think you misunderstood. This very disgusting but true. There is this group called IMAN, a gay muslims group which operates in the UK and the US. It for for people who are gay but still want to be muslim. When I heard, I couldn't believe it!. Reminds me of the people of Prophet Lut(aw) and the torment brought upon them. You cannot be Gay and muslim at the same time.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

I think you misunderstood. This very disgusting but true. There is this group called IMAN, a gay muslims group which operates in the UK and the US. It for for people who are gay but still want to be muslim. When I heard, I couldn't believe it!. Reminds me of the people of Prophet Lut(aw) and the torment brought upon them. You cannot be Gay and muslim at the same time.

Assalamu Alaykum,

Homosexuality is a big sin in Islam. It is not a sin that takes you out of Islam. So, You can be Gay and Muslim at the same time. This is if you believe in Allah and his Messenger :saw:.

What they must do is refrain from doing the haram actions that homosexuals do. They can only be intimate with the opposite gender that they marry, not with people of their own gender. Astaghfirullah.

It is Shirk and worst kinds of Kufr(disbelief) which makes a person a disbeliever. If they reject the verses from the Quran that talk about homosexuality and they reject the Hadith, then of course this is different matter then what we said earlier. And we leave it to the Scholars to say whether or not that individual is a Muslim or non-Muslim.

People need to advise such people with the correct way of Islam. Its to do with their minds. Not something they are born with or any of the other mumbo jumbo nonsense they make in the West about Homos being natural. lol. Astaghfirullah.

faiz_fauzi

I know bout a woman imam who leads the friday prayer in New York.
I dont know how this thing can happen but maybe they came from women's right movement that had poisoned their mind.In my country there are group that called themselves sisters in islam that rejects polygamy.The reason?They said that after researching and researching they found out that polygamy is bad and cruel towards woman and the are all against it.See how bad this is?There are a lot of group that called themselves muslims movement but they got their own agenda behind.Amina Wadud also claimed that woman can also call a divorce not just man because man and woman should be equal.Can u see what is happening here?My country has become a secular country.We were backstabbed by our family.Muslims against muslims.Feminism is going crazy.They said that woman can also become imam.Our prophet Muhammad was insulted by our own people.Remember when the "potrait" issue.Nothing that we can do to show our protest.When we are protesting we will be caught and we will be called uncivilized people.Our scholar is labelled as islamic extrimist.Pub and club is growing everywhere.There were 100,000 converts to christian in 2006.They become disbeleiver.Then when we raised this issue we will be called extrimist.Radical islamic movement.They said that is 'HUDUD' is practiced in my country they will be people selling human hands and feet to make soup.They insulted ALLAH and Quran without feeling guilt at all.There are lot more.It is killing me to tell all the story.In my country money and power are their GOD.Islam is nothing but religion.They never practised it.Its so sad.So sad.So im asking all of u my new family please pray for us.Im afraid the wrath of ALLAH.I dont want something bad to happen to my country.No matter how bad it is.It is still my country.Please make dua for me.For my country for all the muslims.Im so sad.terribly sad.

Assalamualikum.:(:(:(

Marwa17

I read the news article when that stuff came out...disgusting....:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag:
Either way, I think your boss is just trying to put you down...if there is an imam that's gay or something...it's WRONG!!!!!!!!!...without a doubt...not islamic...so there are no "islamic" gay imams...they're not muslims

Female imams is also wrong by the way...

Agrzam

kawm Lout(the poepl of Lout alayhi salam)

salam::astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: there is no moslim gay that s not right , no moslim gay or moslim homosex .
gay=Kafir thats it . see what happen to Kawm Lout(poeple of Lout alayhi salam).
So it s clair no Moslim gay or moslim homo ,gay means out of Islam .
and for Women IMAM , I lived in new york city I never heared about that the women will Never ever be Imam:astag: in moslim Massajid(mosks) according to our DINE(religion ).
salam
:astag:

samiha

---------
Staff member

gay=Kafir thats it

Excuse me, but... Kafir means disbeliever... how exactly does it corralate with gay?

Homosexuality is a MAJOR sin in Islam, but it is not one of the things which draws a person into the state of Kufr. I in no way appreciate nor like these people, but I just wanted to bring that point up again.

Our beloved Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said, 'Certainly the thing I fear most on my ummah is the (wicked) practice of the people of Loot.' (Tirmizi, Ahmad, Ibn Hajr Al-Haysami, Ad-Duri and Al-Aajuri) (Hadeeth Hasan)

Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) has also said: "May Allah curse him who does what the people of Loot (alayhis salaam) did." (Ibn Hibbaan)

As for the female Imam, May Allah guide her. My parants read about her, but I only in passing, therefore I cannot judge her. I pray that it was something out of ingnorance, and not to chalenge the laws of Allah.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

You can be Gay and Muslim at the same time. This is if you believe in Allah and his Messenger .

I guess you can, my mistake. I only heard about this group when I was reading the paper. They were talking part in this 'Gay & Proud' parade in London. Still, not nice to hear.

There are Hadiths that says there will be many sects in Islam and only one will be correct. We should not try to create sects in Islam. We should read the Quran and follow the sunnahs of the Prophet (saw). Islam was once a fist, very strong/powerful and united, if we try to create sects it's like opening the fist and each finger representing a sect. Thus, we will become weaker.

We are all Muslims except some practice it wrong and incorrectly. May Allah help those and bring them on the right path.

Ameen

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

That is very true Brother. But this Group 'Iman' is not a religious sect, just a social group one. Just wanted to clarify.

Agrzam

Excuse me, but... Kafir means disbeliever... how exactly does it corralate with gay?

:astag: :astag: :astag:
SALAM
yes I think been gay is like been Kafir,if not why ALLAH destroy Kawm LOUT(alayhi salam)even if Ibrahim asked ALLAH to forgive them.
think about been in state of gay is not to bealeive in ALLAH .
unless the gay person make Touba wich mean not going back .
refer to SOurat AL ankabout .
For the lady IMAM ,I think Rassoul ALLAH MOHAMMED (sala Allah alayhi wassalam)sad that the better place for a lady is her house, even for prayer.
make it clair, I bealeive there is no Imam lady no gay moslim or homosex.
SALAM:astag: :astag: :astag:

quailey

Im an openminded person but when it comes to islam ithink we must follow every rule and commandments of qur an strictly... Being homosexual is not good but i think its not but coz its genetic unless you will practices the gays sexual practices.. i guess Female could be imam if there is no any male in their place coz they have no any other options..

Agrzam

Im an openminded person but when it comes to islam ithink we must follow every rule and commandments of qur an strictly... Being homosexual is not good but i think its not but coz its genetic unless you will practices the gays sexual practices.. i guess Female could be imam if there is no any male in their place coz they have no any other options..
Salam
I think its not fair that women be Imam ,in the islamic religion there is no open minde or close minde there is what we call CHARI3A
(islamic regulations) CHARI3A is based on the QUORAN and sunna, and poepl ho have knowlege to decide , however I dont think there is something at least saying that women can be a IMAM in the QUORAN or the Hadith.
i think even women voice is 3awra(attraction for men to comet sins) to be IMAM you only need to be a moslim,if there is no one knowing the quoran ,they should learn quoran just knowin AL FATIHA+one aya is enough to make paryer just like (kolhowa allah ahad <this is one aya>)its enough , AL FATIHA may take 15 to maximum 45 minute to learn it by hart.
for the Gays and homo like koffar , so again brother there is no open minde or close mind in ISLAM.
salam and :astag: :astag: :astag:

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
It is clearly mentioned in the Qur'an that Allah Subhan Wata'ala shall forgive any transgressor when he/she would ask for forgiveness from Allah with a sincere heart even if his/her sins are are indeed huge(equal to the drops in the ocean).Indeed, Allah is the Most High and He Preserves everything.
May Allah guide us to the path whom He guided before us so that we may attain His blessings! And Blessings be upon His Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa'layhi Wasallam! May Allah also save Muslims from such evil temptations of Satan, Ameen!

David37

David37

I'm not gay but even the Christian Bible condemns Homosexuality.
Some say it's genetic, others say it's a choice in life style who really knows?
I say who are we to judge another person. There is a passage in the bible that reads and I quote I hope correctly " let those without sin cast the first stone"