please please please.......!!!!!!

everybody on here muslim or non muslim please please please pray for my uncle! hes just been admitted for his brain tumor...please please im so scared. god please pray he comes out alive and ok

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

My prayers are for him. May Allah s.w.t., gives him what's best for him insha'Allah. Ameen !

:tti_sister:

Amisha

everything what happens it has a reason Allah knows what he does inshallah everything will be right

i hate the doctors here. they dont care about the persons live when they ring us at 1 in the morning to tell us hes not going to live. they've done the tests. going to operate on sunday/monday...please please everyone keep him in your duas whatever you do. i feel so bad.and sorry for him.he doesnt even want to live but its not fair and hes such a big personality in my life and he just doesnt realize what hes done for everyone especially me. please remember him in your duas. mondays just seems so far away.

Learning_19

Sis xo-Gold

Bismillaah.

Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

It's sad to read your post. I can only comfort you with the words of Allaah and the saying of the prophet :saw:. Have sabar my sis.

Allaah ( the Most High) said:
And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to the patient ones. Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones.
Surah al-Baqarah (2:155-157)

When calamity befalls us we should say the following:
“Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji’oon. Allahumma aajirnee fee museebatee wakhluf lee khairan minha” (Verily, to Allah we belong, and truly to Him we shall return, reward me for my affliction and give me something better than it in exchange for it"). The Prophet :saw: said: Allah will give him something better than it in exchange." (Part of this hadeeth can be found in Muslim)

And Allaah (the Most High) said: Only those who are patient shall receive their rewards in full, without reckoning. Surah az-Zumar (39:10)

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri and Abu Hurairah (radiya Allaahu 'anhumaa) from the Prophet :saw: who said: “No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn but that Allaah expiates some of his sins for that.”
Reported by al-Bukhari.

The Prophet :saw: also said in another hadeeth:

“Amazing is the matter of the believers, his affair to him is all good, and this is for none except for the believer, if he is touched by something good and then he thanks, then this is good for him. And if he is touched by a calamity or hardship, then he is patient and this is good for him.” [Reported by Muslim]

The best you can do for ur auncle now is make Dua for him. Do the tahajjud prayer if you can in sha Allaah. Much blessings are there in the night prayer.
Also ask Allaah (The All Wise) whatever He brings forth out of this to make your heart submit to it with contentment and make it easy upon you and your family.

Remember this verse sister where Allaah said: So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).
[ Surah ash-Sharh (94:5-6) ]

Allaah has already preordained everything that will happen even before we were born. And illness is preordained too, everything in this life is preordained sis. Whatever is written for us will not miss us and whatever misses us wasn't to befall us. Allaah (the All Knowing) has preordained the matter for ur auncle. Willingly or unwillingly we have to submit to this. I know it must be hard for you sis. May Allaah make it easy upon you and your family. Allaahuma aameen.

We are all here for you sister. If you can please keep us up-to-date with his progress in sha Allaah. Have faith in Allaah. He is the giver of life and death. To Him we belong and to Him we shall all return. With Allaah anything is possible, it doesn't matter what the doctors say.
Allaah said: -- I am what my slave thinks of Me --- So sis ask Allaah for good health and a good recovery for your auncle and in sha Allaah He will grant this. If He (The All Wise) doesn't then know that His decisions are full of wisdom even if we can't see or understand them, but we have sabar and submit to them and hope for the reward.

Be strong for your family and encourage them to turn to Allaah in this great affliction. There is No Power and No Might except by Allaah!

Take care sis.

Was-salaamu alaykum.