Please pray for me and my family

auss20

Assalaam waalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu dear Islamic brothers and sisters,

I lost my job because our company was closed due to economical breakdown few months ago. Presently I'm searching new job, unfortunately still not found it. I feel it's going to be unable to provide happy life to my wife & lovly child.

I request that your prays for me to get good job as sooner by the help of Almighty Allah.
I hope whoever reads this message will pray for me and my family. Hope some brothers or sisters prayer might be accepted by the Almighty Allah.

001-005.png
(Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone do we implore for help.)

I only believe that praying Allah will solve anything in the world, nothing else.
JazakAllah Khairan

ukhtifr

Assalaam waalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu dear Islamic brothers and sisters,

I lost my job because our company was closed due to economical breakdown few months ago. Presently I'm searching new job, unfortunately still not found it. I feel it's going to be unable to provide happy life to my wife & lovly child.

I request that your prays for me to get good job as sooner by the help of Almighty Allah.
I hope whoever reads this message will pray for me and my family. Hope some brothers or sisters prayer might be accepted by the Almighty Allah.

001-005.png

I only believe that praying Allah will solve anything in the world, nothing else.
JazakAllah Khairan

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullah wabarakatuhu ...: )

May Allah give you strength and patience trough this difficult time and May Allah give u the way to get new job Allahummma ameen..

barak Allahu feekum...

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh.

That's very sad to hear subhaanallaah. Of course we'll keep you in our du`aa, may Allaah accept them from us. Keep searching brother, Allaah `azza wa jalla will make a way out for you inshaa'Allaah.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Sorry to hear that, may Allah make things easier and help you into a good and fulfilling job. Allahumma Amin!

Seeking Peace

001-005.png

JazakAllah Khairan
Walaikum Salam Wr Wb Brother...

may Allah s.w.t help you out of every problem in both the lives...aameen sum aameen..

brother please recite the following Duas, In Shaa Allah, Allah s.w.t will provide you a solution for your every problem, In Shaa Allah..

Dua for Sorrow-anxiety-lazines.JPG

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.JPG

Dua-Emotion Filled.JPG

Zikar.jpg

may Allah s.w.t ease your problems in both lives..

W'S..

auss20

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullah wabarakatuhu ...: )

May Allah give you strength and patience trough this difficult time and May Allah give u the way to get new job Allahummma ameen..

barak Allahu feekum...

Jazakumullah sister for your comment as well don't forget to remind me in your prayers and dua's.

auss20

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh.

That's very sad to hear subhaanallaah. Of course we'll keep you in our du`aa, may Allaah accept them from us. Keep searching brother, Allaah `azza wa jalla will make a way out for you inshaa'Allaah.

Jazakumullah sister for your comment as well don't forget to remind me in your prayers and dua's.

ukhtifr

ALLAH has deposited Love,Joy, Prosperity, Peace,&;all kinds of Blessings in your ATM Account. Use without limit. The Pin Code is: PRAYER ... : )

auss20

wa alaaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Sorry to hear that, may Allah make things easier and help you into a good and fulfilling job. Allahumma Amin!

Jazakumullah brother for your comment as well don't forget to remind me in your prayers and dua's.

auss20

Jazakumullah Sister, Really very happy to get your comments with pointing some Duasas as well reminding me in your prayers and dua's.