Please pray for me

trust_in_Allah

Assalam O alaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters, I need dua to get succeed and get a good job. I have been struggling a lot in my career since 1 year. I never had any career or education problem in my life till last year when I left my job in my home country and came to USA. From that time, I am job less for 6 months and then got a job for a few months. I am in IT field and now again I am jobless from past 1 month. My career has been into up & downs and I am not able to settle down and I am unable to provide happy life to my wife & kid. Please pray that I get good job. I have been applying and gave some interviews, I am getting selected in all the interviews but at the last moment, before going to join or before getting the offer letter the recruiting companies making some sort of excuses and telling me that they have found someone else. I mean to say all the good things are getting stopped at the end.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IS THERE A DUA WHICH I CAN RECITE IN EVERY PRAYER TO GET SUCCEED.

I am doing five times namaz and doing thahzood prayer as well.

Hope whoever reads this message will pray for me and ask their friends and family as well to pray for me and also tell them to convey this message to their friends and family and make it a chain and pray. Hope some bro's or sis' prayer might be accepted by the Almighty ALLAH.

Because I only trust that praying Allah will solve anything in the world, nothing else.

JazakAllah Khairan

iraqGirl87

دعاء الهم والحزن

* اللهم إنى عبدك ( أمتك ) وأبن عبدك وأبن أمتك ناصيتى بيدك ، ماضاً فى حكمك ، عدل فى قضاؤك أسألك بكل أسم هو لك سميت به نفسك ، أو أنزلته فى كتابك ، أو علمته أحداً من خلقك ، أو أستأثرت به فى علم الغيب عندك أن تجعل القرآن العظيم ربيع قلبى ونور صدرى وجلاء حزنى وذهاب همى .

* اللهم إنى أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن وأعوذ بك من العجز والكسل وأعوذ بك من الجبن والبخل وأعوذ بك من غلبة الدين وقهر الرجال .

أسال الله عز وجل أن يفرج هم كل مهموم

i am sure it will help u
and dont forgett
:astag:

ur sister​

iraqGirl87

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

روَاهُ الأصفهاني مِنْ حَدِيِثِ أَنَسٍ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ وَلفْظُهُ ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ : يَا عَلِيُّ أَلا أُعَلِّمُكَ دُعَاءً إِذَا أَصَابَكَ غَمٌّ أَوْ هَمٌّ تَدْعُو بِهِ رَبَّكَ فَيسْتَجَابُ لَكَ بِإِذْنِ اللهِ وَيُفَرَّجُ عَنْكَ : تَوَضَّأْ وَصَلِّ رَكْعَتَيْنِ ، وَاحْمَدِ اللهَ وَاَثْنِ عَلَيْهِ وَصَلِّ عَلى نَبِيِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِنَفْسِكَ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالمُؤْمِنَاتِ ، ثُمَّ قُلْ : « اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ تَحْكُمُ بَيْنَ عِبَادِكَ فِيمَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ، لا إِلهَ إِلَّا اللهُ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ ، لا إِلهَ إِلَّا اللهُ الْحَلِيمُ الْكَرِيم سُبْحَانَ اللهِ رَبِّ السَّمَواتِ السَّبْعِ وَرَبِّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ، الْحَمْدُ للهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمينَ ، اللَّهُمَّ كَاشِفَ الْغَمِّ مُفَرِّجَ الْهَمِّ ، مُجِيبَ دَعْوَةِ المُضطَرِّينَ إِذَا دَعَوْكَ ، رَحْمنَ الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَرَحِيمَهُمَا فَارْحَمْني في حَاجَتي هذِهِ بِقَضَائِهَا وَنَجَاحِهَا رَحْمَةً تُغْنِينِي بِهَا عَنْ رَحْمَةِ مَنْ سِوَاكَ » .

وَعَنْ ابنِ عبَّاسٍ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : « جَاءَني جِبْرِيلُ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ بِدَعْوَاتٍ ، فَقَالَ : إِذَا نَزَلَ بِكَ أَمْرٌ مِنُ أَمْرِ دُنْيَاكَ فَقَدِّمْهُنَّ ، ثُمَّ سَلْ حَاجَتَكَ ، يَا بَدِيعَ السَّموَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ ، يَاذَا الْجَلالِ وَالإِكْرَامِ ، يَا صَرِيخَ المُسْتَصْرِخِينَ (1) ، يَا غِيَاثَ المُسْتَغِيثِينَ ، يَا كَاشِفَ السُّوءِ ، يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ ، يَا مُجِيبَ دَعْوَةِ المُضْطَرِّينَ ، يَا إِلهَ الْعَالَمِينَ ، بِكَ أُنْزِلُ حَاجَتي ، وَأَنْتَ أَعْلَمُ بِهَا فَاقْضِهَا » .

أخرجه الأصفهاني وله شواهد كثيرة

م،،ن،،ق،،و،،ل

i hope u can read arabic

senada0801

Bismillahi rrahmani rrahim

I pray that Allah gives you what ever is the best for you and your family, in this and next world. why do i say it this way is cause we human do not know what is hidden behind the veil, do not know what is good for us or bad till it is too late. so i pray that God gives you lot of Sabar, Ikhlas and Shukur. If you have these three things you will do just fine.

AMIN YA RABBEL ALAMIN

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

sry for your problem. i think there are these hard times that everyone go through and your going through it. like your username suggests, you need to have trust in Allah. always remember He is there and he knows what your going through. its like a test, you need to be patience and have full trust in Allah. pray to Him and ask for what you need. believe it that you can make it. it might be hard for a while now, but maybe through times you'l see things are not as bad. also do the night prayers, the ones that is best to perform at around 4 am. because those times the prayers are most aswerred. dont give up hope. i'l pray for you and family.inshaAllah

trust_in_Allah

JazakAllah Khair for all

JazakAllah Khair to all brothers and sisters for all your replies and hope our prayers will be heard by Allah at some point of time. I will keep update you all with my status.

trust_in_Allah

JazakAllah Khair

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

روَاهُ الأصفهاني مِنْ حَدِيِثِ أَنَسٍ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ وَلفْظُهُ ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ : يَا عَلِيُّ أَلا أُعَلِّمُكَ دُعَاءً إِذَا أَصَابَكَ غَمٌّ أَوْ هَمٌّ تَدْعُو بِهِ رَبَّكَ فَيسْتَجَابُ لَكَ بِإِذْنِ اللهِ وَيُفَرَّجُ عَنْكَ : تَوَضَّأْ وَصَلِّ رَكْعَتَيْنِ ، وَاحْمَدِ اللهَ وَاَثْنِ عَلَيْهِ وَصَلِّ عَلى نَبِيِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِنَفْسِكَ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالمُؤْمِنَاتِ ، ثُمَّ قُلْ : « اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ تَحْكُمُ بَيْنَ عِبَادِكَ فِيمَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ ، لا إِلهَ إِلَّا اللهُ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ ، لا إِلهَ إِلَّا اللهُ الْحَلِيمُ الْكَرِيم سُبْحَانَ اللهِ رَبِّ السَّمَواتِ السَّبْعِ وَرَبِّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ، الْحَمْدُ للهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمينَ ، اللَّهُمَّ كَاشِفَ الْغَمِّ مُفَرِّجَ الْهَمِّ ، مُجِيبَ دَعْوَةِ المُضطَرِّينَ إِذَا دَعَوْكَ ، رَحْمنَ الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَرَحِيمَهُمَا فَارْحَمْني في حَاجَتي هذِهِ بِقَضَائِهَا وَنَجَاحِهَا رَحْمَةً تُغْنِينِي بِهَا عَنْ رَحْمَةِ مَنْ سِوَاكَ » .

وَعَنْ ابنِ عبَّاسٍ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : « جَاءَني جِبْرِيلُ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ بِدَعْوَاتٍ ، فَقَالَ : إِذَا نَزَلَ بِكَ أَمْرٌ مِنُ أَمْرِ دُنْيَاكَ فَقَدِّمْهُنَّ ، ثُمَّ سَلْ حَاجَتَكَ ، يَا بَدِيعَ السَّموَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ ، يَاذَا الْجَلالِ وَالإِكْرَامِ ، يَا صَرِيخَ المُسْتَصْرِخِينَ (1) ، يَا غِيَاثَ المُسْتَغِيثِينَ ، يَا كَاشِفَ السُّوءِ ، يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ ، يَا مُجِيبَ دَعْوَةِ المُضْطَرِّينَ ، يَا إِلهَ الْعَالَمِينَ ، بِكَ أُنْزِلُ حَاجَتي ، وَأَنْتَ أَعْلَمُ بِهَا فَاقْضِهَا » .

أخرجه الأصفهاني وله شواهد كثيرة

م،،ن،،ق،،و،،ل

i hope u can read arabic

Can you please send me in English if you can.. JazakAllah Khair

al-hakim

waalaikumussalam,
if it is hard to get job in private sectors maybe you can try to apply for public sectors such as police officer,communication department,local authority,others government department,etc.that's what most of my friends did when they cannot go to private sectors

aarifabanu

Assalam O alaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters, I need dua to get succeed and get a good job. I have been struggling a lot in my career since 1 year. I never had any career or education problem in my life till last year when I left my job in my home country and came to USA. From that time, I am job less for 6 months and then got a job for a few months. I am in IT field and now again I am jobless from past 1 month. My career has been into up & downs and I am not able to settle down and I am unable to provide happy life to my wife & kid. Please pray that I get good job. I have been applying and gave some interviews, I am getting selected in all the interviews but at the last moment, before going to join or before getting the offer letter the recruiting companies making some sort of excuses and telling me that they have found someone else. I mean to say all the good things are getting stopped at the end.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IS THERE A DUA WHICH I CAN RECITE IN EVERY PRAYER TO GET SUCCEED.

I am doing five times namaz and doing thahzood prayer as well.

Hope whoever reads this message will pray for me and ask their friends and family as well to pray for me and also tell them to convey this message to their friends and family and make it a chain and pray. Hope some bro's or sis' prayer might be accepted by the Almighty ALLAH.

Because I only trust that praying Allah will solve anything in the world, nothing else.

JazakAllah Khairan

assalamu alaikum,this is the duaa 4 rizq,
Bismillah.....
Allahumma inni 'ilman naafi'an wa 'amalaan mutaqabblan.
O Allah, I ask You for a good (halal) provision,beneficial knowledge and
accepted deeds.

blisscatcher

May Allah bless you and your family. May He give everything that you are looking for. Amin.

Insyaallah our prayers will be heard.

haya1

may your all jaiz wishes comes true.. pray from the depth of your heart then inshaa Allah He will listen your desire

Mohamed.Islam

You will get a good job inchallah, just trust in allah.:tti_sister: Allahoum aatih oua jamii oumetek el mousslima min fathleek. Amine