Please Read this one

Kulsumfatima

Proud to be a Muslim
Assalam-U-Alaikum-Wa-Rahmatullahi-Wa-Barakatahu-Wa-Maghfiratahu,

10 WAYS TO EARN HASANAAT

1. Give a copy of Quran to someone and each time they read from it, youwill gain hasanaat.

2. Donate a wheel chair to a hospital and each time a sick person uses it, you will gain hasanaat.

3. Share constructive reading material with someone.

4. Help in educating a child.

5. Teach someone to recite a dua, with each recitation, you will gain hasanaat.

6. Share a dua or Quran CD.

7. Participate in the building of a masjid.

8. Place a water cooler in a public place.

9. Plant a tree. Each time any person or an animal sits under its shade or eats from the tree, you will gain hasanaat.

10. Share this with all. If one person applies any of the above you will receive your hasanaat until the Day of Qayamat...Ameen...Summa Aameen...

Jazakallah

abuayesha

Wa alaikumussalaam waRahmathullaahi waBarakaathuhu
Sister Kulsum Fatima

Alhamdulillaah, a very good suggession. Reminding all of us the Hasanath of Sadaqathul Jaariyah. Yes, everyone should try to do something good which will be rewarded by the Almighty Allaah in the hereafter.

Assalam-U-Alaikum-Wa-Rahmatullahi-Wa-Barakatahu-Wa-Maghfiratahu,

In the meantime, would you please clarify the significance of the above greeting in which you added, I would rather point out, "Wa-Maghfiratahu"?

What I had heard and read a Hadith (I am writing this from my memory - Insha Allaah I try my best to relate the Hadith later) that when we are greeted by a person, "Assalaamu Alaikum", we should greet him "Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullah", and if we are greeted like "Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaah", we should greet him back, "Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu". And if we are greeted like,"Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu", we should greet back as same as it was.

Well dear sister, if you could kindly refer to where you have got the greeting, it will be very much helpful for us. The reason why I pointed this out is to make sure that we do not innovate an IBAADA which will lead us to misguidance.

May Allaah protect all of us from Bid-ath.

Wassalaam

Almeftah

In the meantime, would you please clarify the significance of the above greeting in which you added, I would rather point out, "Wa-Maghfiratahu"?

What I had heard and read a Hadith (I am writing this from my memory - Insha Allaah I try my best to relate the Hadith later) that when we are greeted by a person, "Assalaamu Alaikum", we should greet him "Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullah", and if we are greeted like "Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaah", we should greet him back, "Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu". And if we are greeted like,"Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu", we should greet back as same as it was.

Well dear sister, if you could kindly refer to where you have got the greeting, it will be very much helpful for us. The reason why I pointed this out is to make sure that we do not innovate an IBAADA which will lead us to misguidance.

May Allaah protect all of us from Bid-ath.

Wassalaam

The additional part (Wa-Maghfiratahu) is Bid-ah.

As for greeting and replying:

Allah says:"And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally." (Qur'an, An-Nisa 4:86)

Our islamic greeting phrase is: "Assalaamu Alaikum warahmatul-laahi wabarakaatuh"

There is a Hadith where Imran Ibn Hussayn (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that:

"A man came to the Prophet and said, 'assalaamu alaykum!' The Prophet returned his greeting and when the man sat down, the Prophet said: 'Ten.' Another man came and said: 'assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah.' to which the Prophet also responded, and when the man sat down, He said 'Twenty.' Another man came and said: 'assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.' The Prophet returned his greeting, and after the man sat down, he said: 'Thirty." (Abu Dawud and Tirmithi)

The Hadith has been interpreted to mean that the minimum form of the Islamic greeting which is acceptable is "assalaamu alaykum" and one is rewarded ten good deeds for saying it. The second grade, adding "wa rahmatullah", raises the reward to twenty good deeds. The best grade of salaam is "assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu", and this is worth thirty good deeds.

The response to the greeting is similar in form and rewards. The least one could say is "Wa alaykum-us-salaam" and the best response is: "Wa alaykum-us-salaam wa rahmatulahi wa barakatahu".

Source:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20936

abuayesha

Assalaamu alaikum warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu
Brothers and Sisters

The additional part (Wa-Maghfiratahu) is Bid-ah.

As for greeting and replying:

Allah says:"And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally." (Qur'an, An-Nisa 4:86)

Our islamic greeting phrase is: "Assalaamu Alaikum warahmatul-laahi wabarakaatuh"

There is a Hadith where Imran Ibn Hussayn (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that:

"A man came to the Prophet and said, 'assalaamu alaykum!' The Prophet returned his greeting and when the man sat down, the Prophet said: 'Ten.' Another man came and said: 'assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah.' to which the Prophet also responded, and when the man sat down, He said 'Twenty.' Another man came and said: 'assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.' The Prophet returned his greeting, and after the man sat down, he said: 'Thirty." (Abu Dawud and Tirmithi)

The Hadith has been interpreted to mean that the minimum form of the Islamic greeting which is acceptable is "assalaamu alaykum" and one is rewarded ten good deeds for saying it. The second grade, adding "wa rahmatullah", raises the reward to twenty good deeds. The best grade of salaam is "assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu", and this is worth thirty good deeds.

The response to the greeting is similar in form and rewards. The least one could say is "Wa alaykum-us-salaam" and the best response is: "Wa alaykum-us-salaam wa rahmatulahi wa barakatahu".

Source:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20936

First, let me thank Bro BoMeshary for the above clarification and his lead to the thread regarding greeting.

Alhamdulillaah! The family of TTI is indeed on right path discussing and guiding each other. Allaah is the Only One who can reward for this.

Jazaakumullaahu Khairan again.
Wassalaamu alaikum warahmathullaahi wabarakaathuhu