please stop drinking alcohol smoking marijuana weed in islam?

macoooo

Extends the effects of alcohol bad for all the organs of the body and concentrated most of the effects in the nervous system. When the wine is absorbed in the stomach and moves through the blood to the brain, it disrupts the functioning of the organs and the brain loses the ability to balance and affect the respiratory centers of the brain and may lead to death.

The delicate and complex organs in the body are most affected by alcohol, sentence nerve, liver and endocrine glands, which causes serious disturbances have wine. Starts since the influence of alcohol drinking on the mouth, lips and tongue may appear runny or salivary dryness of the tongue, and may lead to cancer of the tongue. Alcohol also causes the expansion of the esophagus, blood vessels, leading to serious lesions. Recent studies also showed that most people with cancer of the esophagus are alcoholics.

The impact of alcohol on the stomach will cause the congestion of the mucous membrane and an increase in secretions of hydrochloric acid, resulting in the injury of chronic stomach ulcers, it may develop and lead to cancer of the stomach.
For the intestines and also when taking intoxicants get serious infections, and get shortness of absorption, as well as movement disorder .

The body is addicted to alcohol have lower immunity and resistance against diseases, making it easier for viruses to storm and destroy the body without any resistance. From here we have a clearer prophetic wisdom in the prohibition of alcohol, honest and evident sincerity of our words of the Holy Prophet peace be upon him: (Every intoxicant is wine and all wine is haram) [Narrated by Muslim].

Was asked the Holy Prophet peace be upon him medication for alcohol, he said: (It is not a remedy but it is a disease) [Narrated by Muslim]. And we know for sure today many injured him for the kinds of wines and alcohol, and enough to know that in Britain alone die every year due to addiction to alcohol more than (200) thousand people!

So what is forbidden by Allah and the Messenger is an injury to man, and commanded by God and His Messenger, the good and benefit a lot. Almighty says: (. And whatever the Messenger has given you - take; and what he has forbidden you - refrain from. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty) [Hashr: 7].

macoooo

Islam, raise the value of the humans

And kept it from destruction

See

As a result of abuse and drinking

wine-

cause loss of concentration, loss of consciousness
Any person can commit murder, robbery and rape
This is terrible

Wine was forbidden corrupt
Thank God for the blessing of Islam

Narrated By 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit. He said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink.)

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Drinks, Hadith Number: 5644, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr

macoooo

1. Prohibition of alcohol in the Qur'an The Glorious Qur'an prohibits the consumption of alcohol in the following verse:
"
O ye who believe! Intoxicants and Gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an Abomination - of Satan's handiwork;

eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper. "[Al-Qur'an 5:90]

. Narated By 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit a liquor prepared from honey which the Yemenites used to drink. Allah's Apostle said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink)."

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Drinks, Hadith Number: 5645, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr

2. Prohibition of alcohol in the Bible The Bible prohibits the consumption of alcohol in the following verses:

a. "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging; and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise." [Proverbs 20:1] b. "And be not drunk with wine. "[Ephesians 5:18]

macoooo

>Link removed by moderator<

Damages include alcohol increase the risk of stomach ulcers , osteoporosis , liver disease , stomach and heartburn , obesity, and cancer. Indeed, the behavior is not health in addressed may obscure or prevent any protection of the arteries may be caused by alcohol abuse .

When Human sipping wine they absorb very quickly from the gastrointestinal tract in the stomach and the small intestine where they are going with blood and go about 95% of it to the liver ,
The remaining amount goes to the heart and then to the lung , kidney, skin , where he graduated from the body
With the breath and urine and sweat .. And part of it goes directly to the brain ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Salaam alaikum,

I had to remove one of the links - even if it shows behaviour to be avoided, we should be careful not to look at people with their awrah uncovered.

Jazakallah khairan for your posts

macoooo

gazana wa iyaak brother

excuse me

===

Someone told me

alcohol, my grandfather died from cancer caused by drinking, and my youngest brother was killed by a hit and run driver (the majority of hit and run drivers are intoxicated). My best friend from high school spent $150,000 on credit cards on Heroin. I can't think of any people who don't know someone very negatively affected by alcohol and / or drug use.

Alcohol and drug use is extremely strongly corrolated with crime, murder, violence, rape, child abuse as well as socially destructive behaviors like sexual promiscuity.

They are a plague.

Because alcohol acts like other drugs that affect judgment, awareness, the pleasure centers of the brain, addiction, etc.

Unfortunately, a large minority (maybe 20-30%?) WILL have significant problems due to alcohol and drug use, and a smaller fraction (5%?) will cause untold grief and heartache for countless others.

I stand by my comment: alcohol and drugs are a plague upon society.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
One of the videos you embedded, the image showed a drunk, and near naked person. I didn't look closely enough to see if it was male or female, but either way, in an islamic space it isn't appropriate to show that.

I stand by my comment: alcohol and drugs are a plague upon society.
I stand by your comment too :)

macoooo

nice to meet you brother

thank you

Look at the legs of the bee

bees cut her leg
Result of drink,

and expel them from the cell because it violated the teachings of Islam, Sobhaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Allah

macoooo

wa alikum assalam brother zaman-gm

gazana wa iyaak

==

He made the district hospital (Cook) in (Chicago) made the following statement:
Summarized the proportion of deaths among all deaths in 3422 of pneumonia due to the injury.
78.49% of them are between excessive drinking.
40.34% of them are intermediate between the drinking of alcohol.
45.22% of them are among those who never drink, or drink a little.
And is similar to these numbers and this percentage another permit for the hospital (Bellevue) in the state (New York).
«In a thousand cases of pneumonia were five hundred of them are addicted to alcohol, while 24% of them who drink »

allah says in the Holy Qur'an
128. Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad ) from amongst yourselves (i.e. whom you know well). It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad ) is anxious over you (to be rightly guided, to repent to Allah, and beg Him to pardon and forgive your sins, in order that you may enter Paradise and be saved from the punishment of the Hell-fire), for the believers (he is) full of pity, kind, and merciful.

macoooo

Why does Islam forbid alcohol ?

I've Islam forbids alcohol consumption in the words of the Almighty right : { O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.} Al-Mā'idah 90 . Modern science has come to confirm and prove what the Koran Quon long ago .

It has been proven scientifically many disadvantages caused by the abuse of alcohol , even in small quantities .

The path of alcohol in the body when taken

1) Mouth : alcohol enters the body through the mouth .

2) Stomach : some alcohol enters the blood .

3) the small intestine : up to the small intestine , O Take the way to the circulatory system.

4) Heart : The heart pumps the wine to the body .

5 ) brain : As the wine up to the brain .

The effects caused by alcohol on the nervous system are:

The influence of alcohol with a small amount :

1 ) causes relaxation.

2) impair the ability to concentrate .

3) slow neurological repercussions .

4) impair motor coordination .

Medium quantity :

1) Talk inconspicuously .

2) also cause dizziness .

3) and leads to a feeling of emotional change .

A large amount :

1) causes vomiting

2) the difficulty in breathing .

3) loss of consciousness .

4 ) leads to coma.

Alcohol affects the cerebellum , cerebral cortex , the brain stem and spinal cord .

National Academy of Sciences.Dietary reference intakes for thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, biotin, and choline. 1999.

Morgan, M.Y. Alcohol and nutrition. British Medical Bulletins 38:21–29, 1982.

Martin, P.R.; Singleton, C.K.; and Hiller–Sturmh&ouml;fel, S.H. The role of thiamine in alcoholic brain disease. Alcohol Research & Health 27(2):134–142, 2003.

macoooo

Someone told me

Alcohol is the number one drug problem in America.

There are more than 12 million alcoholics in the U.S.

Three-fourths of all adults drink alcohol, and 6% of them are alcoholics.

Americans spend $197 million each day on alcohol.

In the United States, a person is killed in an alcohol-related car accident every 30 minutes.

A 2000 study found nearly 7 million persons age 12 to 20 were binge drinkers.

Three-fourths of all high school seniors report being drunk at least once.

Adolescents who begin drinking before the age of 15 are four times more likely to become alcoholics than their counterparts who do not begin drinking until the age of 21.

People with a higher education are more likely to drink.

Higher income people are more likely to drink.

These are also facts. Wait, what am I doing?

You have an important role

try to stay away from alcohol gradually, and quickly

So you give all around you the advice to try to stay away from alcohol gradually, and quickly

macoooo

it, then by all means they should abstain from it.
1.) We abstain from it because Allaah commanded us to. He explained one of the benefits of abstaining from it (the bad > the good) and since I know He is the All-Knowing & knows better than all of the world's greatest scientists put together, I have faith that the bad is greater than the good. If it is scientifically proven one day, I won't be surprised.

2.) Islaam also teaches us to try not to eat/drink to full capacity. And it also teaches us to not kill ourselves (which would include stuffing ourselves with anything to the point of death).

Al-Miqdam ibn Mad reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him, say, There is no vessel which the son of Adam can fill more evil than his stomach, for it is sufficient for him to take a few mouthfuls in order to straighten his back, but if he must, then fill one-third with food, one-third with drink, and one-third with breath. [Ibn Maajah; classed as Saheeh]

O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allāh is Most Merciful to you. (An-Nisa 4:29)

3.) Alcoholism is a big deal in societies where drinking alcohol (especially publicly) is common. I'm glad that it's not an endemic in most Muslim communities.

Islaam does not allow the use of intoxicants (the traditional definition of intoxicants) in general (not just alcohol).

Allaah tells us in the Qur'aan to not throw ourselves into destruction & to not kill ourselves.

macoooo

Also, in the Quran it says :

2:219 They ask thee concerning wine and gambling. Say: "In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit." They ask thee how much they are to spend; Say: "What is beyond your needs." Thus doth Allah Make clear to you His Signs: In order that ye may consider-

Jesus is made to praise wine:

Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved. (Matthew 9:17)

Jesus is made to drink wine:

Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God. (Mark 14:25)

Jesus is made to transform water into wine

Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare [it]. When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom, (John 2:7-9)

If the Gospels were written by the disciples of Jesus, then the miracle would have been reversed, the transforming of wine into water instead of water into wine. Jesus would never praise wine because it was the poison that caused Noah to get drunk, and Lot to commit incest!
These actions the prophets did not do it It Just twist

The Nazarenes and Ebionites followed the Jewish Law, they abstained from drinking wine.

The Ebionites were stigmatized by the Church as heretics who failed to understand that Jesus was a divine person and asserted instead that he was a human being who came to inaugurate a new earthly age, as prophesied by the Jewish prophets of the Bible. Moreover, the Ebionites refused to accept the Church doctrine, derived from Paul that Jesus abolished or abrogated the Torah, the Jewish law. Instead, the Ebionites observed the Jewish law and regarded themselves as Jews.

The Ebionites were not heretics, as the Church asserted, nor 're-Judaizers', as modern scholars call them, but the authentic successors of the immediate disciples and followers of Jesus, whose views and doctrines they faithfully transmitted, believing correctly that they were derived from Jesus himself. They were the same group that had earlier been called the Nazarenes, who were led by James and Peter, who had known Jesus during his lifetime,

and were in a far better position to know his aims than Paul, who met Jesus only in dreams and visions. Thus the opinion held by the Ebionites about Paul is of extraordinary interest and deserves respectful consideration, instead of dismissal as 'scurrilous' propaganda -- the reaction of Christian scholars from ancient to modern times.

macoooo

At this point any just person cannot help but say: O Messenger of Allah! You are truthful when you said: "Do not use anything prohibited (Haram) as medicine", and when you said: "It is not a medicine but it is a disease".

-May be the use of medicines that contain alcohol percentages consuming, required by the
pharmaceutical industry, which is no alternative to it, provided that the doctor prescribed amended, and may use alcohol disinfectant for external wounds, and a killer of germs, and in creams, fat external

The basic principle in all the drinks they are halal, but to be an intoxicant, or be harmful. The mere presence of alcohol in a drink does not mean that it is haraam unless it reached the extent of causing intoxication, the alcohol was a little a consumer, it is not forbidden drink

. Narated By 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit a liquor prepared from honey which the Yemenites used to drink. Allah's Apostle said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink)."

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Drinks, Hadith Number: 5645, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr
God does not make healing in anything detrimental to health

The basic principle in all the Fruit (grapes, and so on) they are halal, but to be an intoxicant, or be harmful.

does not mean that it is haraam unless it reached the extent of causing intoxication,

macoooo

Someone told me

People destroy their lives playing World of Warcraft. I would strongly fight any measure that would ban it. WoW probably doesn't pass any sort of cost/benefit analysis either because it doesn't benefit society much, but that isn't how freedom should work.

How many people were killed by World of Warcraft last year?

How many daughters were molested by their stepfathers under its influence?

The Islamic who have banned recreational use of alcohol and drugs have blessed their adherents for doing so...

Last edited:

macoooo

===
As originally stated moderation.

yes dear brother

This is the basic principle

but

Allah says (Ye who believe intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination, of Satan's handiwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

- Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?) 90-91].
Allah

the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him forbade drinking wine
even small amounts , this is confirmed by the verses and hadiths by a thousand and four hundred years

But some doctors were claiming that a little wine can be a cure and heal , and some have claimed that a little of it animates Fouad , what says the latest study on the subject of wine?

In a study conducted by Dr Sarah Lewis of the Department of Social Medicine , University of Bristol found a strong relationship between alcohol intake and between high blood pressure , and said that drinking alcohol affects blood pressure much more than we thought previously. Has conducted a study on a specific segment of people who are suffering from their body 's inability to remove the effects of alcohol after eating . But that does not mean that the damage is limited to these , but every day reveals a new scientists about the damage alcohol .

The number of researchers confirmed that a man , even if eating a small amount of wine it would negatively affect the health and gradually lead to a rise in blood pressure , which causes sudden death of its owner , if not get rid of the final alcohol abuse .

Dr. Sarah says :

This study shows that alcohol consumption may increase blood pressure to a very large border more than we thought and even if a person drinking alcohol in small quantities .

The meaning is quite apparent
Small amount in their effect, such as the large amount .if a person drinking wine , even a small amount of it and then leave it remain in his body, the amount of alcohol does not disappear only after tens of days,! ! ! Glory to God ! If the Holy Prophet wants us to be every cell of our body pure , pure ,

macoooo

Someone told me

As-Salāmu Alaykum Brother macoo

Thank for sharing this.Alcohol and drugs are evil tools used for profit with a government tax and seal.

Your videos are true these things eat away at the heart, brain, liver, lungs etc... and are a false solace in the moments of sadness, grief, or disappointment. It is another thing that keeps us from achieving " being all one can be." The mind has to clear. The problems in life no matter how unpleasant or ugly. Must be acknowledged first, looked at in some detail and taken on in such a manner to eliminate or greatly minimize so things become manageable. Drugs and alcohol cloud judgement, and disorients people.

You give a very balanced outline of the teaching of the Quran and of the Bible.
You provided statistics, and of course information about alcohol and drug abuse I know is true.

I was taught and learned at a very early age that it is not right to be judgmental of what others do, or think. My mother taught me that. I sat with her possibly more than my other siblings and talked. I wanted to truly know my mother. I asked her questions because I could as a child sense her pain. She would not like many others show it outright on her face or in words. I sensed it. I knew so I would ask.

She shared what she knew and understood of my father. She told me of how they met, how much he actually loved her and some of the words he used telling her how pretty she was.
How he fought a good fight, and bit a policeman on the leg. He fought on his feet and on the ground. But a physical fight is different from a psychological one. I think after he did his tour in WWII in Germany. He possibly came back different.
Racism in America's military, tolerating mistreatment at home in America and abroad as less than. Can take it's toll.

Made him bitter somewhat and he lost sight of humility. Men often have no other man he can actually speak to. Not in a way where he can say. That hurt me. That is hurtful and unacceptable. That or this is not fair. You are told "life is not fair" get used to it. Be a man, suck it up. Your acting like a girly-man stuff. So men hold in those pains and it materializes elsewhere in their lives. No man or woman can bottle up unhappiness, pain and mistreatment and expect it to not manifest in some other behavior or manner. By not having outlets, being able to say or share your feelings causes more problems. when a lady tries to share her. Some men will do the same to hers. Shut them down.

I believe It's a false notion and understanding that men should not feel pain, feel bad, get scared as a man. A man with wisdom and understanding of himself and life ( eyes open and conscious to his influences ) of course knows how to work through those emotions and channel them in a proper manner so that no more loss or harm is done.
While my father was alive, I talked with him as much as possible. In many ways ( emotionally ) he was absent. He laughed and he had wisdom. He is survived by my mother, five sisters and four boys.. this includes me. We all speak well of him. Honor our father and mother. We loved him until his last days and he knew this because we said to him we loved him.

He taught me Humility. Which is based on not being centered on the self. Think of how someone else would react, respond or feel about some of the things you do.

But Alcohol kept him from practicing what he preached. My father was an alcoholic.

Sober during his working hours but drunk after. He held a lot of pain in his understanding and in life. Racism I know played a part. Pressures at work or just the responsibilities it takes to be a man can be daunting to some. How he tried to remain humble, had to be humble and still be a Man in America. For African Americans this is still an issue. Many drink in excess to escape the pain of poverty and mistreatment experienced. Retreating into this false world of feel good, good feeling while under the influence. Only to wake to more or another stressful nightmare.

Happiness like time is fleeting. You can chase them, can't contain either, but want more.

This led to him spending more time in the streets drinking with his Fair-weather friends - A friend who is only a friend when circumstances are pleasant or profitable for them. Who supports others only when it is easy and convenient to do so.

Instead of coming home where he could close the door. Not expect to be judged. Where he could have expressed what he felt and grew stronger against that which stood against him. Supported by those he cared about, that cared about him and were in his life. But in his generation he was taught a man has to bottle up all ills.

Not being at home where he could close the door and leave the problems outside. His years of abuse caught up and seriously disabled him. I have five sisters, three brothers. We love him no less.
We have a saying in America " a rolling stone gathers no moss." My father was a rolling stone.
So this prompted me early in life to really pay attention to behavior and know when there may be unspoken things happening in the lives of those around me. That may need addressing, discussed or pointed out.

Cariad

Very sad. :( I see you have troubles in your life which you lay at the door of alcohol. You need to ask why a person seeks solace in alcohol? Why do they wish to escape through the short term oblivion that alcohol may bring? What can one do to show them it is not the answer... But rather brings a new dimension to the problem they already have... Not a good or helpful dimension.

I will pray you find peace.

macoooo

thank you dear

but it's not me

I have thousands of friends from England and America, the Netherlands, Bulgaria, Japan and Singapore

Everyone is discussing with me about Islam
They have a great passion for learning Islam

This is very simple

I'm getting thousands of messages on my email

As well as in many other sites

Do not worry about the details

It is important

The desire to learn more about Islam

Such as HERE

macoooo
I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, and i like reading your posts, because they let me feel like i'm learning about a culture and religion of which i have been ignorant.

I really do like having you here and contributing to this site.

\\

macoooo … you are very patient. That is at least one thing that is admirable about you

\\

Someone told me

Everytime ive gotten arrested eye was intoxicated..Well i went to jail two times sober, that was when i got picked up randomly for having warrants.

I've tried to stop drinking, its hard. I can but then what am i going to do..

So I gave him the advice to try to stay away from alcohol gradually, but quickly