Please!

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum wrwb. dear brothers and sisters in islam, my 2 aunts, and uncle and also many others who were getting ready for hajj have been stopped by ethiopian authorities. they were on their way to hajj and they've been stopped. even as we speak they are being asked to pay a lot of money in order to be released. please please make dua for them. there are those who cannot ransom themselves and who only had enough to go to hajj this year. please make dua that my aunts and uncle and all those with them get released immediately so that they may make to hajj on time. it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, and if they don't fulfill that now, they may never be able to do so due to their financial ability. and due to the environment they live in. please make dua, it only takes a few minutes but it's very powerful. asalamu alaykum wrwb and jazakaAllahu khayran in advance.

Idris16

wa alaykum as-salam

Insha'Allah i will make dua. and i will make dua to all muslims.

The ethiopian regime are still killing muslims in Ogaden and they always arrest everytime they go out to enter Somalia or other certain places., May Allaah make the this dunya hell for those ethiopian killers,, Ameeeeen. May Allaah help them to go to hajj and may he make it easy for them Ameeeeen.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Inshallah i will make dua for all those captured to be released and i will make dua for all those who attend Hajj to complete it sucessfully:tti_sister:
what a journey only once in a life time for some of us may allah make us amoung those invited Ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
asalamu alaykum wrwb. dear brothers and sisters in islam, my 2 aunts, and uncle and also many others who were getting ready for hajj have been stopped by ethiopian authorities. they were on their way to hajj and they've been stopped. even as we speak they are being asked to pay a lot of money in order to be released. please please make dua for them. there are those who cannot ransom themselves and who only had enough to go to hajj this year. please make dua that my aunts and uncle and all those with them get released immediately so that they may make to hajj on time. it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, and if they don't fulfill that now, they may never be able to do so due to their financial ability. and due to the environment they live in. please make dua, it only takes a few minutes but it's very powerful. asalamu alaykum wrwb and jazakaAllahu khayran in advance.

i'm very sorry to hear this about your family. i will keep them in my dua.

i don't know why, but why are african nations so corrupt. in several countries like nigeria and ghana, they even try to get money from the people at the airports, refusing to let them on if they don't have money

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
am sorry sister
insha'Allah i will make dua for them and the whole ummah
may Allah protect them

abdie

it is very sad to hear that and it is being doen to ppl going to hajj well all we can do is make dua and i will insallah make dua that ur family is going to be ok and insallah allah sell let get back home in one peace well sis hope they go make their hajj and return in peace

and may allah help al the Muslim umma

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

mashallah, ya allah please help these muslims so that they can reach makkah al mukaramma on time to do haij ..la hawla wala kuwatte illa bilaah

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Sorry to hear about your condition sister! I am sure you are really worried for them. I can't imagine myself in your situation. Be strong my sister, insyaAllah we will all pray for you..

Meraj

Brother

sister i can understand the situation..it is really paining..may Allah subhana wataala help them to comeout from this inshaAllah....
as i know how the indian govt. at the last moment is dragging out the pilgrims from aeroplanes in kashmir who are simply bit related to mujahideen or have voiced against the indain atrocities....i know how much painfull is the time....as u can see here..in the link
http://www.greaterkashmir.com/full_story.asp?Date=26_11_2008&ItemID=44&cat=1

we pray Allah subhana wataala help us all to make hajj and forgive our all sins ameen.