plz all our egyptian 's brothers and sisters are in need of our dou'aa

fada_all

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

i hope all of your are in a good state of imane and health..

while watching the news and saw what happening now in Egypt and speciallay in "maydan athrir"i just can't stop may tears . alot of crowd or we can say millions of muslims are shouting after friday's prayer and also the christian are with them hand in hand .....you can't imagine my feeling ..

:tti_sister:plz plz don't forget to make dou'a :tti_sister:for your brothers and sisters who are in need of our support at list by making dou'aa ..plz do this favor ..and sure insha allah everyone with get the reward from allah sobhanahu wa taala

bear in mind that one day inshallah in the lifeafter you will be asked why you didn't support you muslim brothers and sisters ..and then you will be judged ..at that time you will be only with your deeds if good so everything fine for you .but if not you you the result...

so jazakum allah every khir , and may allah sobhanahu wa taala put it in your hasanat , and grant you with the hightest rank in al jannah that is al fuirdaous' al aala ammeeeeeeeeeeenn
allah sonhanahu wa taala says in the holy Quran O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you; and know that Allâh is with those who are the Al-Mutqqin..

fada_all

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخواني في الله

لا يخفى عليكم اثر الدعاء في رفع البلاء

وخاصة دعاء المسلم لاخيه في ظهر الغيب

اكثر من الدعاء بظهر الغيب لاخيك المسلم فلك من الدعاء نصيب ويؤمن على دعائك ملك
وايضا مستجاب وغير انك تساعد اخيك المسلم المحتاج لهذا الدعاء بتفريج همه وحزنه
فلنكثر الدعاء لكل محتاج وهذه ادله من السنه والقران الكريم لفضل الدعاء بظهر الغيب
نص السنة عَن أَبي الدَّردَاءِ رَضِي اللَّه عنْهُ أَنَّهُ سمِعَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وسَلَّم يَقُولُ : (ما مِن عبْدٍ مُسْلِمٍ يَدعُو لأَخِيهِ بِظَهرِ الغَيْبِ إِلاَّ قَالَ المَلكُ ولَكَ بمِثْلٍ) رواه مسلم
وعَنْهُ أَنَّ رسُول اللَّه صَلّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وسَلَّم كانَ يقُولُ : (دَعْوةُ المرءِ المُسْلِمِ لأَخيهِ بِظَهْرِ الغَيْبِ مُسْتَجَابةٌ ، عِنْد رأْسِهِ ملَكٌ مُوكَّلٌ كلَّمَا دعا لأَخِيهِ بخيرٍ قَال المَلَكُ المُوكَّلُ بِهِ : آمِينَ ، ولَكَ بمِثْلٍ) رواه مسلم
قال الله تعالى‏:‏ ‏{‏والذين جاءوا من بعدهم يقولون‏:‏ ربنا اغفر لنا ولإخواننا الذين سبقونا بالإيمان‏}‏ ‏(‏‏(‏الحشر‏:‏ 10‏)‏‏)‏‏.
‏ وقال تعالى‏:‏ ‏{‏واستغفر لذنبك، وللمؤمنين والمؤمنات‏}‏ ‏(‏‏(‏محمد‏:‏ 19‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏
وقال تعالى‏:‏ إخبارًا عن إبراهيم عليه السلام ‏{‏ربنا اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمؤمنين يوم يقوم الحساب‏}‏ ‏(‏‏(‏إبراهيم‏:‏ 41‏)
‏‏)

plz anyone can translate this request to English ..and jazakum allah everykhir fi douniya wa al akhirah

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
i was watching the satellite at my parents house today, there was this sheikh making beautiful dua for egypt we started to cry, it was so beautiful mashallah and everything he said expressed the feelings of egyptians, and he made his point so well.

inshallah i hope someone has recorded it and put it on the internet. i will try to find it and inshallah i will post it here if i find it.

there were people around the sheikh holding their hands up and making dua, they even showed a little kid, mashallah he was making dua after the sheikh and looked beautiful.

great dua, mashallah, i hope to find it.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I make dua for my sisters and brothers in Egypt as well to all others whose are fighting against their oppressors.

Also we can help as spreading information to other people and let them aware about situation.

Power of dua is strongest weapon we have - next powerfull is pen.

:tti_sister:

fada_all

exactly dear sister i agree with you , you are right

POWER OF DOUA IS THE STRONGEST WEAPON WE HAVE ..

jazakai allah khaiarn katiran

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

alhamduliallah:ma: alhamduliallah:ma: alhamduliallah..every then and second ..
we see how Allah's wide spread mercy:ma: ..Allah sobhanahu wa taala is always with His slave whenever he ask HIM and wherever he was..:D