Plz make dua for me!

aroojimran

:salam2:Brothers and sisters

Wanted to inform all of you that im undergoing a surgery tomorrow..I have theatre phobia wich is trobling me a lot..Plz make dua for me..

:shymuslima1:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
brother don't freakout. relax and put ur trust in allaj. and say
"bismillahi thavakkalthu allahllah."
and allah promises to suffice who ever puts his trust in him, and remember it is his decree on us, we have to be patience,indeed this is an exam we alla are under going,so be patient and trust allah.
and sure brother, u r in my prayers, may allah bless u and have mercy on u, make it ease on u and keep u in gud health.as its only from him that cure comes,and he cures who ever he wishes..

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
sis your in our prayers , INSHA ALLAH everything will go fine and smooth
May Allah Protect you and make it easy for you ,

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
brother don't freakout. relax and put ur trust in allaj. and say
"bismillahi thavakkalthu allahllah."
and allah promises to suffice who ever puts his trust in him, and remember it is his decree on us, we have to be patience,indeed this is an exam we alla are under going,so be patient and trust allah.
and sure brother, u r in my prayers, may allah bless u and have mercy on u, make it ease on u and keep u in gud health.as its only from him that cure comes,and he cures who ever he wishes..

well said my sister. Inshaallah it will turn out well (aamin ya rabbal aalamin)

fada_all

:salam2:Brothers and sisters

Wanted to inform all of you that im undergoing a surgery tomorrow..I have theatre phobia wich is trobling me a lot..Plz make dua for me..

:shymuslima1:

SALAM ALIKOM

may allah ease ur pain insha allah and heal u insha allah.u will be i will pray for u insha allah..don't worry it is just a test that allah .give it to his good people to test their degree of imane be paitent and u will be better taht before inshha allah

salam alikom