plz watch this

irish_muslim_08

I agree, it is about time that this was done. Greater dialogue between Muslims in the West and Western governements needs to take place to draw up a bluepirnt for this. Muslim's also need to become more active in public office to make a difference and dispell the myths and prejudices regarding Islam. We will never fully remove those those who mock Islam or the Holocaust for that matter, but if the laws are in place then this can only help the matter. In many cases it is one law for Group A and one for Group B, nut as Muslim's we are often guilty of this. I disagree with the War on Terror and the Invasion of Iraq, but as Muslim's we blame the West for this, when within Muslim countries were this sick brand of mindset against humanity (amongst a small minoriy as we all know) was festering, was allowed to take place. Excellent video though, sorry for trailing off at the end. Mashallah.

:salah:

Phoyage

:salam2:
Right now my internet connection is going bogus and may continue for a while
:(
Can you attach the file?

palestine

Servant of Allah
what a jerk. he's saying to let freedom mean being able to say anything about muslims, while he sympathizes and is against what the cartoon drawing of a holocaust. bull*!*!*!*!. great video. now i should show this to people to let them see why we dislike the west. jazakallahu khayran. "you will not be invited to this program"- so what man, it ain't like he's gonna die. such idiots. both.