POLL: How can we become better muslims?

Best advice to become a better muslim

• Total voters

acedoc

It is the heart-felt desire of every muslim to become a better servant of Allah (SWT).
The question is how do we accomplish this task. What step is most crucial for a muslim to start this process of strengthening his/her Imaan (faith). What would be ONE most effective methodology that you would advise to a dear friend of yours in order for him/her to become a better muslim ?

1. Strive to do estabish Salat (daily obligatory prayers) on time each and every day.

2. Learn more about the After-life (Heaven and Hell) and Day of Judgement.

3. Read and understand the Quran on a regular schedule

4. Befriend muslim brothers/sisters who are stronger in the deen

5. Sincerly seek repentence to Allah and ask Him for guidance.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

Since there was an option i choose

6) All of the Above

Islam is a way of life... so I think balance is the key and all the factors mentioned above and more would help a person be a better Muslim... so why not?

Just my thoughts...

Wassalam.

sky_012

all above , but personnally for me, remembering death and what will happen in the grave and on the day of judjment helps me a lot in my mind ; even if in reality it's the combination of all the points mentionned that can enable you to acheive the goal of beeing humble and pious

:wassalam:

acedoc

Take your own account before you are accounted for... Umar (ra)

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Jazakum Allah Khairan for all those who are participating in this poll.

I apologize for the Percentage numbers...which are obviously not accurate ..since they add up to more than 100%.

But the key here is to remind all of us that we all need and can certainly improve our Imaan. We do know that a person's faith may increase or decraese according to his/hers deeds and situation in life. I can certainly tetsify when I have found more time in my life to focus and return on thinking about Allah,His creation, matters of judgement, burden of my own sins, etc it does make me more humble towards Allah.

The point here is that we all need to think about our lives and where is it that we are heading. As Umar bin Al Khattab (ra) said, " Take your own account before you are accounted for (by Allah on the day of judgement)". May Allah give us all an easy accountability (hisab) Ameen.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

Assalamu alaykum.

Since there was an option i choose

6) All of the Above

Islam is a way of life... so I think balance is the key and all the factors mentioned above and more would help a person be a better Muslim... so why not?

Just my thoughts...

Wassalam.

:salam2:

I have to 100% back you up on that sis!:jumpclap: :jumpclap:

:wasalam: