post ur PET

hayat_yahya

All the animals , big or small , adore Allah swt . They do always what Allah swt allowed for them and obey Him as muslims do also . Only Allah swt understands the behaviour of each animal type . He , the Creator , made them and knows all they do .

Muslims are allowed to kill animals for eating purpose but it is forbidden to kill them in order to have fun . Also it is allowed to kill spiders , snakes or other animals who affect our life , but we must not destroy life more than it is necessary .

Allah swt , the Almighty , created each being in this world for a specific reason and each being does something useful which we might have no knowledge about . Allah swt gave us power over animals . They help us in different ways and make our life easier . We must be gratefull to Allah swt for this also by having a good behaviour concerning animals .

The Prophet saws said that it is a reward for every good thing we do to a being . A muslim must be helpful always , have good deeds and avoid bad actions , violence . If we see people who treat bad animals then we must stop them from doing it .

Muslims are allowed to have cats inside home .If we take care of cats then we will get big reward in the Hereafter life . Many companions will enter Paradise as reward for giving food to hungry cats . The Prophet saws gived to his companion Abdur-Rahman the name of Abu Hurairah meaning " father of cats " cuse of his love for cats ( he used to have a cat with him always , wherever he was ) .

my cat->>

hayat_yahya

pets r so funny sometimes...the following is not mine but i liked the relaxing thing it does...whole bed 4 it...:D:D:D

Steve940

:salam2:

Masha'Allah the cat in the first picture has very nice eyes

thanks for sharing

moominah

D:%5CILOVE%20U%5Cmy%20pics%5CNew%20Folder

Joanna-Aisha

My rabbit "Kicka"

This is my rabbit "Kicka" I love her much, she is a mixture of normal rabbit and miniature rabbit, that's why she looks so fat:):)

Attachments

• DSC03396.JPG
    DSC03396.JPG
    460.8 KB · Views: 30

kayleigh

Yes, yes, I know you're not *supposed* to keep a dog (indoors). But this is Bella. I was on a roadtrip with family, which is why she's in the car lol.

Attachments

• 2nqwb3c.jpg
    2nqwb3c.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 39

elixbrody

Eli/Sister
my girl clica the cat
i also own 3 turltes: pericles, tamarindo & epifanio

Attachments

• gatito042.jpg
    gatito042.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 34